It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No vulgar, or inappropriate material.

Always respect others, especially moderators or administrators!

No advertisements.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: I think I will quit S.M to play Bd.....
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:59 am 
Captain
Captain

If you are not a supporter , you need to be online almost all day long , irrespective of you are in a war or not so as to match score and keep up with your alliance member who are supporters . Any one who says you dont need to be active more then 12 hrs online on a 3 ticker is a noob.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:16 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hitmo wrote:
If you are not a supporter , you need to be online almost all day long , irrespective of you are in a war or not so as to match score and keep up with your alliance member who are supporters . Any one who says you dont need to be active more then 12 hrs online on a 3 ticker is a noob.

I guess that made me a noob :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:50 am 
Captain
Captain

Andy wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

arent u a supporter andy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:56 am 
Captain
Captain

Andy wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hitmo wrote:

I'll oppose this idea of having to be online almost all day long if one is not a supporter though I can agree with having to be on in a war, not always however as I'm going to explain some points regarding wars out of I have concluded of own experience and more particularly on a 3 ticker in order not to misguide a newer player who will as he said start playing BD during his summer holidays.

You never need to be constantly online, almost all players that I've played with through the years from decent to top notches alliances and teams do have lives and lots of things to do through the day, even through the night if they work a night job for example, besides with the intention of catching up score, since I'm a conquer hunter, every so often when I hunt conquers and outposts in a day long manner as I ignore the amount of resources I spend over jumping, launching to converting occasionally, it could happen that I end up way ranked behind a player who was offline during that day and who would have a lot of resources in his storage to perhaps pay away over recruiting units for a full squad set apart the chassis, gaining himself score to surpass mine, nonetheless you need to hunt a lot if you're goal is to surpass a supporter's score, yet to expect that latter would lose interest in most cases and stop boosting on a world when a certain time draws near, you would ultimately pass him if you hunted even though some factors would stand in barrier including relics and garrisons cause they would have a bunch of armies more than you laying hold of all the crystals they could contain.

Then again about wars like I said I would tell my own experience on a three ticker: from playing seriously along with RoFL on Earth 3 since its last 5 eras, I could have deduced being online each and every tick of it is useless, I believe that being available each and every tick of it would work in this context as it would likely clarify my first long post yet I insist that someone has to be quite more online than ever if it is for statistics such as most number of conquers, outposts or wreckages captured, at last a war doesn't depend on how much time you are online (I've always been on for 8 hours at most with RoFL but I've killed more alliances than someone worshiping his computer, trust me, that still doesn't make me a noob :lol:) - Ask Sayan - Alone1 on the forums - A war has always depended on a team's/yourself's (if you're SOLO) performance of the ability to kill the opponent's armies effectively.

-George

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hitmo wrote:
Andy wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

I stopped boosting near after I won twice with Greeny without boosting. Ended up playing with blues for my last 5 or so eras.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:16 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Hitmo wrote:

I stopped boosting near after I won twice with Greeny without boosting. Ended up playing with blues for my last 5 or so eras.[/quote]

Yeah, it's completely possible to play with blues (Surveys :D). You may not be #1, but you can definitely keep up.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:29 am 
Captain
Captain

maxattack wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

I stopped boosting near after I won twice with Greeny without boosting. Ended up playing with blues for my last 5 or so eras.

Yeah, it's completely possible to play with blues (Surveys :D). You may not be #1, but you can definitely keep up.[/quote]

can u help me with surveys thing?

george u taking tips from dane or malice to write big post?
will read when get time just rushing through now

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Hitmo wrote:
maxattack wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

Yeah, it's completely possible to play with blues (Surveys :D). You may not be #1, but you can definitely keep up.

can u help me with surveys thing?

george u taking tips from dane or malice to write big post?
will read when get time just rushing through now[/quote]

Don't know how I can really help you; just need to learn which ones will work and which ones don't. If a button launches a popup window, close the popup and click the button again. No popups are legit.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Uhm... Was'nt this suppose to be a topic? Not a chatroom. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm kidding! And you know it) Yep, the more active BD topics. Just took over an S.M-off topic topic :lol: Yes, and soon I will be one of those more active topics!!! They colonized the S.M topic of mine! :!: :lol: HELP!!
(Im joking and you know it trying to make some guys laugh) :lol: Well I'm laughing at myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mess with me, that's alright. Mess with my friends, you're DEAD.

-R.I.P Forums-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next