It is currently Sun May 24, 2015 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No vulgar, or inappropriate material.

Always respect others, especially moderators or administrators!

No advertisements.

Post subject: VBScript: Xzyckon's Automatic Login Script
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: The Neuroverse, Sygni Galaxy, Cephian System, Earq, Great Britian
Hey guys, it's me Xzyckon!

I had a brainwave the other day and so I decided to make my own Automatic Login Script! :D
It's just your average basic VBScript file done in Notepad, so nothing too special here.

This next paragraph has a parodic tone to it, so imagine that Billy Mays is narrating it.
Are you sick and tired of constantly typing in your details each time you want to log into your SuperMechs account? Would you rather spend those 30-60 seconds doing something productive? Well fret no more! With Xzyckon's Automatic Login Script you don't need to type, just let the computer do that for you! And, it's completely free! Just type "This-Is-Not-A-Real-Phone-Number" at 0123 456 789 or go onto our website at www.thiswebsitedoesnotexist.com. Plus, if you do that within the next 100 seconds, we won't just double the offer, WE'LL TRIPLE IT!

Okay, I'm going overboard now...

Parody aside, I've provided the code down below, contained within the spoiler. So If you'd like to use it, just simply copy 'n' paste that sucker into notepad and off you go!

Caution
Make sure that you save it as a .vbs file or it will not work! Also, never activate this script while in the global chat. Otherwise, you are screwed!

Spoiler:
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WScript.Sleep 10000

WshShell.SendKeys "Username"
WshShell.SendKeys "{TAB}"
WshShell.SendKeys "Password"
WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"

Highlighted Areas
Yellow
Code which has been highlighted in yellow changes what the script types. I recommend that you put your real username and password in these designated areas if you want this script to work properly, just a heads up.

Cyan
Code which has been highlighted in cyan will change the delay between activation and typing. You can adjust this delay to suit you or you can just get rid of it completely by removing that line, although I wouldn't recommend doing that as you won't get a chance to open up a SuperMechs tab before it starts typing. Default delay is set to 10000 and is measured in milliseconds; 10000 milliseconds = 10 seconds.

This script will self terminate after it is done, so there is no need to hunt out the process in Task Manager. I've also taken the liberty of testing this script out on the forum login page and I'm happy to announce that it works on there too. :)

It works quite well on Google Chrome but not so much for Firefox, I am unsure to why this is though. Please note that these are the only two browsers which I have tested this script out on, as of the moment.

This might not work for Mac/Linux/Ubuntu users. I'm not sure if those operating systems are VBScript supported, so please provide feedback regarding this down below.

Thank you.

Click here to view my "Sprite Showcase" thread!

Post subject: Re: VBScript: Xzyckon's Automatic Login Script
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:36 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

hmm..

Impossible Is The Word Only To Be Found In Dictionary Of Fools

BEST OF LUCK

Post subject: Re: VBScript: Xzyckon's Automatic Login Script
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:00 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Nice ;)