It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


No vulgar, or inappropriate material.

Always respect others, especially moderators or administrators!

No advertisements.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: :(
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
socialmisfit1 wrote:
SideOneDummy wrote:
Thank you llona!
socialmisfit1 wrote:
everything includes BAZINGA and everything > SM so BAZINGA > SM therefore BAZINGA > everything in SM so BAZINGA > starwa7s


By the way, you made some logical jumps here. Socialmisfit1, logically I agree with you that Everything > SM (because SM is only a small parameter that exists within Everything). Then you say Everything includes Bazinga. Now I know there is probably some inside thing going on here (I pray it is not referencing Big Bang Theory), but I do assume that you are correct in that Bazinga is included within Everything. However, things in SM may have properties that exist elsewhere within the "Everything" that you speak of. So the value in correspondence with Bazinga and SM are all relative (vague). Everything is greater than every non-Everything, so Everything > Bazinga, just as Everything > SM, but because SM includes parts properties of Everything, just as Bazing includes properties of Everything.

Lastly, Starwa7s is not necessarily an entity that exists solely within SM, therefore Starwa7s may have properties that exist outside of SM (or Bazinga for that matter), as well as share some of the properties of SM (possibly as well as with Bazinga, but as I do not necessarily know Bazinga's true meaning, I will not assume anything), therefore it is likely that Starwa7s has collectively accumulated enough properties over a lifetime to exceed the collective of Bazinga and SM, although it is technically possible for Starwa7s to be beneath both. Either way, value of Starwa7s compared to Bazinga is semantically ambiguous, because Starwa7s's value can be above or below the value associated with Bazinga.


Spoiler:
Image


btw I am BAZINGA

Well then, I would assume your argument is invalid, because Starwa7s has played both BD and SM, and you only BD … so Starwa7s has a greater ratio of properties within "Everything".

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: :(
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1642
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
but by joining sm he became less than everything because SM < everything

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: :(
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
socialmisfit1 wrote:
but by joining sm he became less than everything because SM < everything

But every Non-Everything (as in SM and BD) is less than everything. If I have a partial milkshake, and you have a partial milkshake, and my straw reaches all the way across the room … I drink two partial milkshakes (so by gaining properties from another Non-Everythiing, one is gaining more and more properties to the infinite limit of Everything)

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: :(
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1642
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
SideOneDummy wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
but by joining sm he became less than everything because SM < everything

But every Non-Everything (as in SM and BD) is less than everything. If I have a partial milkshake, and you have a partial milkshake, and my straw reaches all the way across the room … I drink two partial milkshakes (so by gaining properties from another Non-Everythiing, one is gaining more and more properties to the infinite limit of Everything)

you what?

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: :(
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:25 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
socialmisfit1 wrote:
SideOneDummy wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
but by joining sm he became less than everything because SM < everything

But every Non-Everything (as in SM and BD) is less than everything. If I have a partial milkshake, and you have a partial milkshake, and my straw reaches all the way across the room … I drink two partial milkshakes (so by gaining properties from another Non-Everythiing, one is gaining more and more properties to the infinite limit of Everything)

you what?

basically, you are equating SM as a negative (which you never proved to be negative), and I as a fraction (which I, well tried to prove as a fraction). Thusly, add two fractions together, and you get a bigger fraction.

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl