It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:49 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:54 pm
Posts: 5
Please bring paint feature back so one can paint their mechs.
And also, I might recommend some premium paints too.
Maybe gold or iron colors.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:52 pm
Posts: 485
Location: In my closet, bleeding to death
Yesssss. Make the gold like 1 - 5 tokens.

_________________
Image
Hello incompetent admins/devs
Add back color kits
Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:21 pm
Posts: 417
Location: [Insert Location Here]
Gender: male
No shiiit!

_________________
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Idfwu


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:01 am 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 am
Posts: 28
Location: In Bed
Premium paint......



Spoiler:
WILL ONCE AGAIN BENEFITING THE PLAYERS THAT PAY


Please stop benefiting the paying players please

_________________
Spoiler:
Meow

Goals:
Annoy Fluxeon
Win one medal
say meow in lobby


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:52 pm
Posts: 485
Location: In my closet, bleeding to death
kongregatedragon2 wrote:
Premium paint......



Spoiler:
WILL ONCE AGAIN BENEFITING THE PLAYERS THAT PAY


Please stop benefiting the paying players please

It's just paint... lmfao. This is like complaining about visuals. Also anyone can afford it if it's only a few tokens to buy it. :)

_________________
Image
Hello incompetent admins/devs
Add back color kits
Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:01 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:12 am
Posts: 139
Location: Wondering Aimlessly In The Arena
Gender: female
Lets have a shot of vodka each day without color kits until they updated to the game , but we are all probably dead because of alcohol poisoning by the time the color kits are released

_________________
Image
Mugen - Infinite Possibilities


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 am 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 am
Posts: 28
Location: In Bed
LovelyDeath wrote:
kongregatedragon2 wrote:
Premium paint......



Spoiler:
WILL ONCE AGAIN BENEFITING THE PLAYERS THAT PAY


Please stop benefiting the paying players please

It's just paint... lmfao. This is like complaining about visuals. Also anyone can afford it if it's only a few tokens to buy it. :)


Wait are you saying that it is alright to PAY money for a visual? When you get to lvl 30 you don't get anymore tokens then you have to buy tokens. Mean basically you cant have any of the cool stuff unless you pay. Maybe make a couple different paint BUT you make them more sm coins. Like black is 1000sm so make gold..i don't know 5500 sm. Or Brown 5000 sm coins

_________________
Spoiler:
Meow

Goals:
Annoy Fluxeon
Win one medal
say meow in lobby


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
we're all down with end of painting


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:52 pm
Posts: 485
Location: In my closet, bleeding to death
kongregatedragon2 wrote:
LovelyDeath wrote:
kongregatedragon2 wrote:
Premium paint......



Spoiler:
WILL ONCE AGAIN BENEFITING THE PLAYERS THAT PAY


Please stop benefiting the paying players please

It's just paint... lmfao. This is like complaining about visuals. Also anyone can afford it if it's only a few tokens to buy it. :)


Wait are you saying that it is alright to PAY money for a visual? When you get to lvl 30 you don't get anymore tokens then you have to buy tokens. Mean basically you cant have any of the cool stuff unless you pay. Maybe make a couple different paint BUT you make them more sm coins. Like black is 1000sm so make gold..i don't know 5500 sm. Or Brown 5000 sm coins



Premium paint and visuals are good because pay to play players buy these which add no benefit to them. This gives more revenue to the game so the damn servers can keep running and the devs have a reason to keep this game up and updating it. :|

_________________
Image
Hello incompetent admins/devs
Add back color kits
Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Painting mechs are gone!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:30 am
Posts: 277
You really shouldn't be complaining about paying for visuals...

Complain about the ridiculous mythicals instead.

;)

_________________
* SM Goals *

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl