It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Do you think these things would be a good idea?
Yes, all suggestions would be cool. 85%  85%  [ 11 ]
Most of the suggestions would be cool. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Some of the suggestions would be cool. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
None of the suggestions would be cool. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: SuperMechs Trading and Myth Suggestion
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:38 am 
Private
Private

Hello everyone, I have a few suggestions for Super Mechs. I have seen many people including me and my friend, asking for trading. I think you should allow trading parts in game, but any way you think would balance it out , please do. I thought maybe if your trading a myth to another account you'd need to give them 3 legends, 9 epics, 27 rares or 81 commons. And for a legend do 3 epics, 9 rare or 27 commons and so on. Or you can trade a myth for a myth, or legend for legend and so on.

Also, I think it would be cool if you added like 2v2s or 3v3s and have liked a 3D map.

Also I think there should be a huge mythical update or part update in general. Like you add in a bunch of new parts for mechs and maybe new ways to strategise. Such as, maybe a new damage element where it will break parts of a mech for that battle and it can't use it, and have like durabilty on parts. Like maybe different parts can have different durability values and will only last for like 250 battles unless you fuse it with a same tier of that weopon (Ex. Legend body at 12/250 durability would fuse with a legend shotgun at 178/200 durability would make the body 190/250. Also a new thing you should definitely add to mythicals is a mythical flamethrower. The final thing is there are things such as the Red Rain, it says Red Rain Mark 1, you should make a Mark 2 of it and a bunch of other mythicals that are like that.

Thank You For Reading This! I hope you consider adding some of these suggestions.

Post subject: Re: SuperMechs Trading and Myth Suggestion
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:21 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

yo it's me who also wanted people to add trading.I think that you could also trade someone a mythical and he'd have to give you a mythical.And if you both agreed on what you guys were trading,then both of you would get the thing you want.

Post subject: Re: SuperMechs Trading and Myth Suggestion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Trading - Been suggested 100s of times before, never going to happen.

2v2s and 3v3s - update will come out in a week or so. More on that http://youtu.be/7PxXceQaFDg

Durability - ehh, would probably kill the game.

Anytime you see a weapon with "Mark 1" after it, you can always expect there to be a mark 2 version or higher.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]