It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Good Idea?
Yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Tweak (How?) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No (Why?) 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Weapon Attributes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but it's a good idea. Weapon Attributes would allow you to modify weapon stats other than damage, for example heat inflicted on opponent/ energy drained, or, for torsos, a way of increasing base heat/energy or resistance. In more detail:

To upgrade attributes, upgrade points are required. These are different from power points, and can be found (rarely) by opening item boxes in addition to the items, or by destroying mechs/ destroying warehouse-type buildings in campaign.

To upgrade weapons, an tab would be added to the fusion core menu that would lead to the attribute upgrader. Placing a weapon in the upgrader will display a range of attribute upgrade options. These cost a varying amount of upgrade points and increase different aspects of the weapon. A weapon's attributes are displayed with the weapon's stats. A limited amount of attributes can be applied to each weapon.

Vote & comment on this idea. :)

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]