It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: SM to Token Converter
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Like ads has mentioned, this will most likely never happen. Wonderful idea, but purchasing tokens wouldn't be necessary if there was a way to obtain them freely. Even if you set the conversion rate high, players dedicated enough to the game would end up grinding for the tokens rather than purchasing them. Set it too high and it becomes an unnecessary feature.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I get where you guys (ads and Andy) are coming from. We just don't see eye-to-eye which is cool as this discussion is largely moot anyway.

I think if tokens cost 10,000 SM you'd have a nice balance. Even a dedicated player with a premium account would have a hard time generating more than 100 tokens per week this way. That barely pays for the premium account. A non-premium account would do well to generate 50-60 tokens per week. I would say the average player could generate about 20 tokens per week.

This is definitely useful to everyone. You can buy a few fusion packs instead of spamming item boxes for fusion, save up and buy a gold box every once in a while, buy a low level item like the surf board wheels, buy a few epic kits, etc.

My point is that I highly doubt you have a lot of players who are buying an average of 20 tokens per week. I don't have access to your sales data but I highly doubt that anyone would notice a decrease in revenue from this.

I completely respect the position that tokens should not be given out so freely but at the same time this isn't so bad a suggestion.

Anyway, moot point.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

ads126 wrote:
Keep the suggestions coming though as some are very very good and we are always looking for ways to improve our games :)

Thanks! :)

Ive might have found a solution to the kit debate that Jay brought up and all the topics about how over-powered mythicals are yatta yatta yatta.
I'll posting this in the general chat to capture for attention to get more feedback from the community. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:12 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

yes

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2