It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Do you think trading weapons, kits, drones, etc would be helpful?
Yes :) 72%  72%  [ 13 ]
No :( 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject: Re: Trading weapons
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:53 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

No offense to your idea, but I think that being able to trade everything with other players would be a bad addition to the game. If you could trade everything with other players, they could just give you whatever you need and you wouldn't have to work towards it yourself. Plus, they have resource trading for if you're in an alliance and have all of the Resource Converters built already, so there wouldn't be much of a purpose to being able to give weapons to others. The only thing that it would do is save workers and time for someone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:05 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

P0c0n01 wrote:
No offense to your idea, but I think that being able to trade everything with other players would be a bad addition to the game. If you could trade everything with other players, they could just give you whatever you need and you wouldn't have to work towards it yourself. Plus, they have resource trading for if you're in an alliance and have all of the Resource Converters built already, so there wouldn't be much of a purpose to being able to give weapons to others. The only thing that it would do is save workers and time for someone.

Hey mate, this isn't BD, its supermechs :P

And its a good idea, and it has been mentioned before. Only obvious problem is people will make more accounts and just put all the good weapons onto one account..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:03 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

TorturedZealot wrote:
Hey mate, this isn't BD, its supermechs :P

And its a good idea, and it has been mentioned before. Only obvious problem is people will make more accounts and just put all the good weapons onto one account..

I noticed that it wasn't BD after I posted it xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]