It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fusion!! :D
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Topic Discarded by Author.

SM Veteran:
fall of 2012 - fall of 2015

ImageImage

Last edited by Exlex on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Fusion!! :D
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*Unlock a golden paint job

I like the idea to push fusion further. I don't like the idea of giving extra damage perks for doing this though. I think a golden paint job (or something classy) would be great to show off and nobody could copy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:33 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Reply to Andy: I think a golden paint job would be amazing. Could the someone official send this the developers way as a suggestion? you could even do it honestly :lol: you being official and all

- ExelleX xLx

SM Veteran:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:19 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Exlex wrote:
:? Because it annoy all of us veterans when noobs paint their torso black *which you can't actually check the level on* and try to show off.

I dont see what the problem is with having a black torso, either achieved by fusion or paint. Why does it matter what the opponent thinks off your mech build? What matters is who wins in the end right? By having the black paint be a slightly lighter shade than the black fusion people are able to tell if it is fusioned or painted anyway.

Showing off? Maybe they just want their torso black...? As one important man once said, "Imitation is the highest form of flatery". Or for the small minded, basiclly copying someone is the best way of saying that you think that what they're doing, in this case the color of their mech, is cool and they obviously like it enough to paint their torso black like you or anyone who has a black torso.

I personally don't care what other people think about me or about themselves or what they think of others, (Unless what they think about others is negative) so this doesn't exactly apply to me. I normally go with white torso and legs and black weapons. Simple and i love it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

WarrMachine wrote:
Exlex wrote:
:? Because it annoy all of us veterans when noobs paint their torso black *which you can't actually check the level on* and try to show off.

I dont see what the problem is with having a black torso, either achieved by fusion or paint. Why does it matter what the opponent thinks off your mech build? What matters is who wins in the end right? By having the black paint be a slightly lighter shade than the black fusion people are able to tell if it is fusioned or painted anyway.

Showing off? Maybe they just want their torso black...? As one important man once said, "Imitation is the highest form of flatery". Or for the small minded, basiclly copying someone is the best way of saying that you think that what they're doing, in this case the color of their mech, is cool and they obviously like it enough to paint their torso black like you or anyone who has a black torso.

I personally don't care what other people think about me or about themselves or what they think of others, (Unless what they think about others is negative) so this doesn't exactly apply to me. I normally go with white torso and legs and black weapons. Simple and i love it.

what I am talking about *because i used to be a newbie in fusion* was when people would paint their torso black and try and tell me that they were better then me because their level 11 torso *that was actually low level but i never had a reference point to tell if it was actually level 11*. I saw a real issue there with you being able to just paint your way into something that is very challenging to obtain and should be an accomplishment. And should also be an achevement *cough* hint *cough* hint developers.

Nevertheless dude i respect your opinion on this because i do feel you, but it is obvious that we have opposing opinions on this, so i'd rather not get into a huge discussion over this.

See you on Supermechs! :D

SM Veteran:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:26 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Exlex wrote:
I saw a real issue there with you being able to just paint your way into something that is very challenging to obtain and should be an accomplishment. And should also be an achevement *cough* hint *cough* hint developers.

Same, i'de rather not waste my time yelling over through a computer screen with a complete stranger over who is right and wrong *COUGH BESTNOOBINDAWORLD* Yes i totally agree that getting something to fusion core level 11 shoulfd be a big achievement.... probably because im about to get my torso to level 11 :D

Good talk, cya in battle!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]