It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Should SuperMechs make clan battles?
Full on clan wars!!! 86%  86%  [ 6 ]
Uhhh, maybe 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Great idea, I don't care enough to get involved 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Noooo way bro 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Max you're ideas are stupid 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Max you're ideas are cool but this one sux 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Im noob and don't care or are not intelligent enough to get involved 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Clan Battles!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:57 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Ok, I know this has probably been requested a million times, but here is a more in depth explanation of what a clan battle should be if they were to ever arise. **This is my opinion on how they should function**

Clan Battles~

A clan needs at least 3 members online to engage in a clan war/battle. The leader of the clan or whatever member has been online the longest gets to engage the match when three or more members are ready including that member. The match will initialize when that clan is paired up with another clan with the same amount of members and with about the same ranking/win to loss ratio. The order of the matches are as follows, *note* that the other members can watch the current fighting member's match live but don't get to say or do anything to alter it. First the members with the worst win to loss ratio/rank will battle first. The following matchs will go in accending order of win to loss ratio/rank until the final match is between the leaders of both clans.

Whichever clan has the most wins at the end wins! In the occurance of a tie the tie breaker match will be decided by a vote of all members in each clan. Each member votes who should go into the final match (No voting for yourself!). In the occurance of a tie between all clan members during this voting process the leader of the clan will be choosen regardless. In the occurance of a tie between two clan members the leader will choose who goes to fight in the tie breaker round.

Winning a clan war/battle should result in an SM + Token reward equal for each member, Im thinking the reward in SM should be the amount of members who won their match times 1000 (Example: 5 players won their match so each member gets 5000SM). Token rewards are calculated by the amount of members who won their match times 1.5 rounding down ALWAYS (So again if 5 players won their match than each member would be rewarded 7 tokens. 5 x 1.5 = 7.5 rounding down.

Thanks for your time, please leave a comment on what you think and if this should be a real thing!

Last edited by WarrMachine on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Clan Battles!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

this is a really thought out and great idea. i like it. I dont think they will give us tokens. Maybe if a clan fight will reward individual battle credits? so instead of 7tokens all members of the clan get 7 battle credits?

again really thought out idea!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This has been suggested. Along with several other upgrades.
viewtopic.php?f=409&t=31927

By me. xD

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:05 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Lorinser021 wrote:
this is a really thought out and great idea. i like it. I dont think they will give us tokens. Maybe if a clan fight will reward individual battle credits? so instead of 7tokens all members of the clan get 7 battle credits?

again really thought out idea!

Thanks! Im pretty sure getting battle creds in the way you can recieve tokens i explained would be too game breaking. Its like 15,000sm for what? 7 i think. So getting 7 battle creds in one clan war that could only take 5 minutes under good contitions would be seriously tourney breaking.

If they were to award battle creds for a victory in a clan war i think it should be 1 for every player who won their match, (Max is 8 this way, but what are the odds of doing that) also the more players you have participating in the war in order to farm battle creds, the longer you have to wait so i think it cancels out kinda.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]