It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Good Idea?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 15 ]
No (Why?) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tweak (How?) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 15
 Post subject: New Campaign Levels in Different Worlds
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New campaigns, more levels in different worlds. Fir instance, lets say the main campaign's world is earth (obviously..) and if you finish all the levels in the campaign (which I did) a new world will be unlocked. Lets say Mars is the next world to finish, and the mechs are tougher than the mechs in earth. Well I hope you guys add this as we players who have done all the campaign will have something worth to play when we have ran out of battle credits.

Well that's my idea for this evening..

Cheers! :D

Added Poll ~ ads126

Mess with me, that's alright. Mess with my friends, you're DEAD.

-R.I.P Forums-

Post subject: Re: New Campaign Levels in Different Worlds
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

I like it a new campaign could be very good maybe with more missions instead of just win such as win this battle with a sword or win within 5 turns etc then it would allow people to experiment with different types of weapons in order to complete the missions. Also since this game is planning to go onto android hopefully in the future a more in depth single player could be useful as using 3G systems single player may be better to play due to connection may not be as stable in some places for multiplayer modes.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:47 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

How about this,

Theres a section of champain mode where you can build a computers mech with any and as many of any parts you want, excluding undiscovered mythicals.

People in global can select anyone in this style of champain and fight against them with the mech they created (champiain player). The champianer gains nothing, so cheaters cant farm money. They person in the alternate online mode gets sm if he or she either beats or gets the champainer down to a preset health total. (Decided by the onliner, no less that minus 100 health.

People online get to see (in an section of its own), who is waiting for a person to try to fight with the computer mech they built. The battles occur in real time, just like normal. No kits allowed for the champainer.

People searching for offliners (who are technicly online, just in champain mode), can use the mech and all parts in the build preset by the champainer (Even if the preset computer build has parts undisovered by the onliner, kits allowed)

This lets champainers try out theyre new mech ideas against any mech type they want, without any consequences!

I know this is kinda complicated, but i think it would be awesome! If the offliner is purposely not trying in the battle, the champainer can choose to "block" that person from trying out theyre preset mech build for the rest of that week.

Any opinions on this? devs? moderaters? I want critism on what can be improved and what I did great with this idea, thanks! :)

~Maxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

champagne
Spoiler:

OR

Campaign
Spoiler:

I'm sorry :D
I'm all for these ideas, once the campaign is complete there isn't much to satisfaction playing single player anymore... would be nice to switch things up a bit (dungeons... those things you released for one day?!? Hint Hint...)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

I read from a developer that a new campaign will come anyways.

But I only read about somewhere - I dont know, I am not a developer.

;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]