It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Would you like to have possibility to give a tokens as a gift?
YES 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
NO 67%  67%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Better benefit for payers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello . It will be nice if there will be better benefit for a payers.
I like this game but not enough time for it. So I would like to have some nice compensation in some nice benefit for money. I mean for example health kit 200HP for 10 tokens etc. I feell little bit discriminated . If I play about 2 hours per day its not enough to be TOP mech.
Otherwise I hope you dont want to loose payers ;)
Another sugestions : new weps will be for tokens at the begining, special colors or effects for tokens, to give gift to clan members( wep, tokens, kits.

TIME IS MONEY FOR ME! Thank you!

BUTCHKRAB 8-)

Last edited by BUTCHKRAB on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Better benefit for payers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

BUTCHKRAB wrote:
I like this game but not enough time for it. So I would like to have some nice compensation in some nice benefit for money. I mean for example health kit 200HP for 10 tokens etc. I feell little bit discriminated . If I play about 2 hours per day its not enough to be TOP mech.
Another sugestions : new weps will be for tokens at the begining, special colors or effects for tokens, to give gift to clan members( wep, tokens, kits.

BUTCHKRAB 8-)

This would create a pay to win game. As it stands right now all parts are available for non paying players (even if the activity requirements for it are a lot larger). Creating items that benefit only paying players would leave these kinds of players behind no matter how hard they tried.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Andy wrote:
BUTCHKRAB wrote:

BUTCHKRAB 8-)

This would create a pay to win game. As it stands right now all parts are available for non playing players (even if the activity requirements for it are a lot larger). Creating items that benefit only paying players would leave these kinds of players behind no matter how hard they tried.

I finish to support this project by money then. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:05 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello Andy,

More expensive kits was good idea for me :)
I would like to send my tokens and SMs to my members as a gift to have more fun for us.
Can u create this option?
BK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You already have all the best stuff imaginable and max upgraded and can afford to pay for the kits and that gives you a huge advantage over most people.. In fact almost unfair advatage. And you still want more 'benefits' ? O.o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Oh, but he "just plays for fun"....

Blatantly asking for the game to be made pay-to-win.... That's fun (for him).

The fact that kit prices were increased is bad enough as is.

Now he wants to be able to transfer tokens and money to other accounts...

You wondering why? He doesn't want to help his friends, he wants to bribe people to help him.

Bestplayeroftheworld style.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Soul and Ogy. Whats your prob? I just would like to help my team for more fun. Just play at level which you want. Ok? ;)
Do you have any prob to spend any money for this game?
DO you feel endangered in your good position Ogy?
Is wrong if someone wants to pay for this game for more comfort cause no time? Really? YOu have still any prob. All this game was changed cause you have never been satisfy with the rules.....
Yes you play cause you want to win , make BOOM with other mechs and smashed them bla bla bla :) Just do it! Its democracy lol.
You cant stop to use kits because another mechs use it and of course you dont want to loose cause you are not looser . You are always the "WINNER"! Probably virtual winner only. HAHA. Just play your game and I will play my game as the others do. You are not interesting player for me.

And Soul. I really dont undestand why do you do what Ogy commands you?
Seems that you are handled by him.......

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

1) Soul doesn't do what I "command". I don't tell anyone to do anything.

2) I play to win. You're only angry about that because I do win, specifically against you. I use kits against others who use kits. If you stop using them, I will too. Problem solved :)

3) You are allowed to spend your money however you want. But it's clear you don't want to spend money to get items or make the game easier, because you already have that. You want to monopolize the system with money, like your dear departed Austrian friend did. Everyone knows you aren't opposed to cheating to get what you want.

4) Why am I not interesting? I beat you the last dozen or so times we fought. You change build, I counter and always get the best of you. It's not interesting to try to outsmart me? Or you don't see a way you can? It's only interesting when people quit on the 1st turn when you kit? It's hard to kill someone who fights back, isn't it?

Now go play your game and I'll play mine. Hopefully the devs won't react to your blackmail.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

DOnt mess my topic pls! Create your another one ok?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

BUTCHKRAB wrote:
Hello Andy,

More expensive kits was good idea for me :)
I would like to send my tokens and SMs to my members as a gift to have more fun for us.
Can u create this option?
BK

Kits are already powerful. Sending SM has been suggested before and rejected. However tokens is something that is available on BattleDawn. Obviously there will be flaws (as mentioned already), however if you wish to suggest something make a suggestion poll and if it receives enough yes votes it will be moved to popular suggestions.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next