It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: UPDATE, game is no longer fun.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I dont know the purpose of this revolution, the game was very funny, why disrupt a winning formula? can someone explain it to me?

They say by cheaters, but I do not think this system will solve the problem.

Cheaters problem is very simple to solve:

1 - remove the real-time battles list from the home page. Done, perfect, this is good.
2 - remove battle invitation or change it, it would be enough to eliminate the response "player is offline".
3 - to prevent farming of ladder points by fake battle and/or multiaccount ecc. do as they do in all, and I repeat ALL, multiplayer online games: read the reports, check the replay and you ban the 2 player involved. STOP, problem solved.

I (and another 100,000 people) beg you to return the previous game system.

If you do not hear these words, you will regret it, because you can already check yourself a mass exodus of players and decreased arrival of new players. If you will wait over, it will be too late: people takes a little time to find another online hobby. You are destroying all that you have built with so much effort.

I hope I was helpful, Dottore.

Post subject: Re: UPDATE, game is no longer fun.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 pm 
Major
Major

it's sm... it was never fun.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hi tees,

I will never forget our epic battles. We had a lot of fun together. I really hope we still meet at 23.

By this hope, I have not yet fused my level 23 stuff, and I never will. rather I will leave the game.

I always hope that they return back to the old version, otherwise, I'll miss you, sincerely, I will miss you and our adventures as well as I will miss also others top player like Ogonna, Crash, J^8, Tobi, Sicilian, Mirror, Dante, Bestplayeroftheworld, Spula, Souldescent, tigermask, Mronetwo and all other people who made this game, and especially the level 18 and 23, the most fun and competitive. I thank you all for this and also and above all, I tank you all for friendship and respect that you have always shown towards me.

Dottore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Count me in too ;) lvl23 was Always Special to me

Patience We will all meet again ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The game still has a lot of potential. Just like any game changes have to be made to improve the game and make it different from any other. The changes right now have created many new builds where it's very difficult to find that one top build with so many options to choose from.

Admitidly there are flaws and I would like to see something similar to the old levelling system where different level items would differentiate a player from the level he fighted at (level 16 received less reward than level 30) as it allowed players to build different level mechs which added diversity to the game. However the new system still has the potential to add a lot of diversity to the game so a mix of both would be great.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

socialmisfit1 wrote:
it's sm... it was never fun.

absolutely correct
Spoiler:
now plz dont start your black (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) again

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Dottore wrote:
I always hope that they return back to the old version, otherwise, I'll miss you, sincerely, I will miss you and our adventures as well as I will miss also others top player like Ogonna, Crash, J^8, Tobi, Sicilian, Mirror, Dante, <name deleted>, Spula, Souldescent, tigermask, Mronetwo and all other people who made this game, and especially the level 18 and 23, the most fun and competitive. I thank you all for this and also and above all, I tank you all for friendship and respect that you have always shown towards me.

I couldn't agree with this more. You just don't see this level of competition anymore. Hell, you don't even see most of these players anymore. Some great people created some great times playing a great game. I really hate to think that has come to an end.

In the words of Douglas Adams, "So long and thanks for all the fish."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Oooh don't be so dramatic, they didn't make the game and trust me, the ocean is full of fish.

I beat at least once most of the people listed here, they were just stomping noobs at lower levels and using aaaall the kits they could carry when they saw me, I do respect Ogonna though for his simple but smart lv30 builds.

And yes, the game is more fun than ever, weight system allows for a huge array of builds now, never know what mech gonna face next! It just needs some small fixes to make it perfect, but noob stompers don't wanna see that, they want their old stomping back.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next