It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Clans and Item Trading
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:23 am 
Private
Private
 WWW  Profile

I thinks that's a cool idea but I think that you should only be able to trade with sm friends. And making and joining clans would be really cool! :D
PM me please I have some more questions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Both of these have been brought up in the past.

To begin with clans have been brought up before. This got a positive response, however I don't think a full suggestion has ever been put forward that has made it to the popular suggestions forum.

Item trading, however, had a negative response. While it seems like a good idea, with the current mechanics of the game a player is unable to buy parts to a mech a lower level than there current level. Adding trading would encourage players to create a second account to then trade all there good parts over to the main account when they reach the level they want the parts for.
It could also add a big unbalance to the game (like many other games that have introduced a trading system) where the top players that get the legendary items and don't need them will sell them off for a huuuuge profit. They can then use the money they have made from selling one item to buy many more item boxes and repeat untill they get the items they need to dominate.
This is only two examples of the problems of a trading system that come to mind from previous topics. However with the changes they are possibly making to the game, there may be a possibility to implement this idea. As the game stands right now though, the response has been no so far.

Spoiler:
I use there instead of their... oops

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:52 pm 
Private
Private

if I had clan the game would be much more cool and dynamic between players, porfavor think about it,a game with clan against clan, would be complete and addictive. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:44 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Trading items won't work, it affects the game income, you could just get anything you want from other players, no more tokens needed.

But the clans idea is good, players could join a clan and their wins would add to that clan's rating therefore creating a clan ladder. I've seen in other games that high rated clans receive some bonuses like extra credits etc, this could give a boost to the community by putting friends together and give an extra reason to fight for.

I can already see the dramas lol...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]