It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Kits
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:11 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I use repeatedly kits but without them you can not sometimes, especially when fighting for the top three.
Kits are sometimes necessary...
Those who complain that the kits are not good they will not spend money in game kits ... The truth that those who do not have premium acount, can not spend kits... because is too expensive...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

You don't use 3 kits at each fight; if the opponant is not strong you don't use kit, if he is normal you use one and if he is strong two kits.

When you are out of money you can beat the computer in campaign, so yes you can have the money to buy kits easily.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:58 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Using a kit is like pushing the "win button", I hate it too, but I also understand they can't be removed from game since they open up lots of strategies.

I would suggest to make them really cheap so people would be more inclined to use them. One kit costing more than half of the winning prize is really too much for me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

I think the kits are fine just the way they are. Because of the fact that they are so expesive, it adds to the stratagy of knowing when to use one and when not to. Also, credits in this game are very easy to come by, so the case in point of them being expensive won't work.

I consistently use kits myself as part of my stratagy, and I rarely have have an issue affording a new one. If I do, I go kill practice bots. :)

U.S.Omni-1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2