It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Help us please! Balance of items
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Torsos- volcano change heat to 130, 30 cool down add + 2 explosive resistance. Hal torso increase hp to 408. Chief torso, 130 energy, 30 regeneration, 359 kg weight. Galaxus A increase bullets to 45, galaxus B increse rockets to 45, Galaxus C increse heat to 110 and cool down to 28. Hulk torso, change to 360kg, 418 hp, heat 70-18 and energy to 70-18. Torso nelly mcrockets, needs to add 55 rockets. Fire guardian increase heat to 140-35. Electric guardian increase energy to 140-35. ultra gladiator increse rockets and bullets to 25-25.
Pithchfork of Doom increse dmg to 65-75 and -36 energy per use. Liranium 50-66 and -24 energy per use. Sarius rifle add -12 energy per use.
Physical weapons that use ammunition should also add minor heat per use because bullets create heat. Physical weapons that do not consume ammo should require energy per use.
Explosive weapons that do not require ammunition should require energy per use because energy creats heat
Explosive top weapon RPG and Polaris, either remove number of uses or identify number of uses as built in ammo and remove required rockets for use to balance. Burning fire increase heat damage to 30. Blazing fire increse heat damage to 28. Bad Boy Red to 42 damage -8 energy per use. Lower rocket usage for M-6000, m-8000 and m-9000 to -10 rockets per use. thanks for reading, more research to come :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:45 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

here is a good formula when making changes to weapons as well developing new ones. The shotgun x mark 2, take the damage 20-150. subtract 20 from 150 = 130 divide by 2 is 75. Then add the heat damage of 28 = 103, subtract the heat needed to use which is 10=93. then take the 15 bullets needed add 5 for every 15 bullets=30. 93-30 equals 63 add 10 for each nock back or pull, so then we got 83, then weight of the shotgun is 79, since 83 is greater the rating of the weapon is + 4. A weapon that has a range of 5-7 has 3 spots it can hit. so you would add 1 for each spot past two. Another example is the Saurus Rifle. 46-62 damage the average is 51 minus per use of 10 = 41 + 1 knock back =42. has a range of 2-4 so no bonus on range. so 42 - the weight of 39 =4. so it has a rating of + 4. some weapons that needed to be changed in the game will have a negative rating. Please do not build based on the formula and expect to win. Synergy and combinations of weapons are most often beter :) thanX for reading. -=K L O W N=-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:13 pm 
Private
Private

Get rid of mythical weapons if you want balance. It is nearly impossible to beat a player with a mythicals. Mythical items are way too light.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:31 pm 
Private
Private

DwakRules wrote:
Get rid of mythical weapons if you want balance. It is nearly impossible to beat a player with a mythicals. Mythical items are way too light.

Physics are just overpowered. The mythicals make it worse.

No chance to win against a physical mech with Demolishers/Needle Blasters and the mythical top weapons (don't know the name) that drain resistence too.

I try to use +25 physical-kit, plus +10 modul and 25% nrg-shield ...
still noch chance.
Drained half of his HP when I was finished...

Why must the strongest weapons in this game, with the most dmg, drain resistence too?
No matter which of my mechs I use.
Nrg ... no chance. There are no nrg weapons that do this amount of dmg on range, so i have to go in close combat ... and get slaughtered.
And he does not care abou 0 nrg ... his weapons don't need any.

Heat?
I lose 2 actions using kit and activate shield ... in this two actions my enemy has shreddered about 150 HP and drained me 6 resistence.
It get's even worse if the enemy himself has a good resistence.
Now I must use drainers. Yeah, bingo! More actions without dealing damage while he shredders more HP and resistence of mine...

The only heaters or nrg-mechs that have a chance are those that uses lots of mythcals.

Something must be done.
Take away the resistence drain, or lower the dmg, incrase the weight/bullet use/generated heat or the range. Every of the most used physic weapons have really good ranges too.
Demolisher 1-3
Needle Blaster 2-4...
Why not 1-2 and 3-4?

It's just no fun playing against a physic. These guys haven't to play with strategy or tactical. They dealing just superior dmg on every range. So just get the enemy in range and shoot, shoot, shoot ... don't care about his weapons. You dealing far more dmg. Just cool down once, doesn't matter, with your remaining action you still deal twice the damge he does. Don't care about his resistence ... it will disapear with every shot more and more...

And fights between physics are just boring.
Stand in range 2 or 3 and the one with the higher ress and the most HP wins. I know this, because my third mech is a physic. (don't play it often, just makes less fun)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

FortressMaximus wrote:
DwakRules wrote:

Physics are just overpowered. The mythicals make it worse.

No chance to win against a physical mech with Demolishers/Needle Blasters and the mythical top weapons (don't know the name) that drain resistence too.

I try to use +25 physical-kit, plus +10 modul and 25% nrg-shield ...
still noch chance.
Drained half of his HP when I was finished...

Why must the strongest weapons in this game, with the most dmg, drain resistence too?
No matter which of my mechs I use.
Nrg ... no chance. There are no nrg weapons that do this amount of dmg on range, so i have to go in close combat ... and get slaughtered.
And he does not care abou 0 nrg ... his weapons don't need any.

Heat?
I lose 2 actions using kit and activate shield ... in this two actions my enemy has shreddered about 150 HP and drained me 6 resistence.
It get's even worse if the enemy himself has a good resistence.
Now I must use drainers. Yeah, bingo! More actions without dealing damage while he shredders more HP and resistence of mine...

The only heaters or nrg-mechs that have a chance are those that uses lots of mythcals.

Something must be done.
Take away the resistence drain, or lower the dmg, incrase the weight/bullet use/generated heat or the range. Every of the most used physic weapons have really good ranges too.
Demolisher 1-3
Needle Blaster 2-4...
Why not 1-2 and 3-4?

It's just no fun playing against a physic. These guys haven't to play with strategy or tactical. They dealing just superior dmg on every range. So just get the enemy in range and shoot, shoot, shoot ... don't care about his weapons. You dealing far more dmg. Just cool down once, doesn't matter, with your remaining action you still deal twice the damge he does. Don't care about his resistence ... it will disapear with every shot more and more...

And fights between physics are just boring.
Stand in range 2 or 3 and the one with the higher ress and the most HP wins. I know this, because my third mech is a physic. (don't play it often, just makes less fun)

I've experienced the unfairness of needle blaster/wipeout combos many times, as most rank 1-3 players have. I think these weapons should take 20, 25 or even 30 bullets per use, use a small amount of energy/generate heat and also modify the ranges of them. At least take out the resistance drain on them. Mythical physics are just too OP as you said. With 2 mega bullet storages + Galaxus A you have 155 bullet storage, enough to use double needle blasters 5 times each. It needs to be changed. :x :(

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:28 am 
Private
Private

i think rhino boots need a bit more damage or more added health to it.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yes, I think all the boots need a liitle change.

Rhino Boots are too weak compared to Quake Feet. Increase the healt up to 48 and it would be OK.

The same for Flame- and Nrg-Boots.

BUT WHY THE HELL ARE FLAME BOOT SO MUCH HEAVIER THAN RHINOS???
(don't know if Nrg boots the same, don't got them)

Rhinos does 80 dmg an weight 56kg.

Flame 35 dmg, 50 heat and 71kg.

Even if you add dmg+heat they're just 5 Points over rhinos but 15 kg heavier?

I think they need to be reduced in weight to max. 60 kg.

Last edited by smallSoldier1 on Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next