It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Help us please! Balance of items
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It's interesting to add some new level 30 legs, but there are already level 26 epic legs with +30 hp and 3 jumping distance. If the +60 hp legs were also given 3 jumping distance they would be even more overpowered than already, maybe make some level 30 legs with +40 hp and 3 jumping distance for level 30.

But anyway I think everybody will use the +60 hp legs.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

As long as the 60hp legs aren't nerfed (not a suggestion, dont do this !) i dont see why anyone would choose to go with less hp, when there's no disadvantage to it, and 3 jumping distance wouldn't be that useful in my opinion..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

nerf the 60 legs for level 30 and make them only have 60 attack instead of 65 since I dont have these legs I want them to be weak since all the good players have them

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ogonna wrote:
Buff level 18 legendary torso shielded!!! It's very unbalanced, absolutely useless compared to the same level torso roman and it's not even better than the same level RARE torso goliath.

Agreed. There is no point of having 2 legendary items at the same level that are totally unbalanced compared to each other.. This goes for 'Gladiator & Lucifer' and 'Mamut & Dragon' As well as those 2 mentioned earlier, Probably some epic torsos too. I think it's the aftermath of the big changes as those torsos used to be completely separated from each other, but as the devs capped the max lvl to 30 they had to squeeze loads of different items in too tight space, thus resulting in this.. But they really should fix those balance issues ASAP, because right now they are pretty bad.. I don't even think a shielded build can even compete with a roman as it currently is..
Cheers :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I will take a bit of a different approach to the balancing:

1. Limit the number of resistance drainers that can be used - to 1 max of each physical/heat/energy. This would require less kit usage.

2. Nerf the kit resistance (-10 points at each level) - currently they are too high - this should be implemented with item #1 above.

3. Add resistance draining capabilities to more weapons - e.g., legendary (-3), epic (-2), rare (-1) normal (0). This will balance out with #'s 1 & 2 above.

4. Introduce additional heat and energy (side) weapons, especially at higher levels (think epic and legendary weapons). Currently there are > 10 physical legendary weapons (for levels 25-30) to only 1 energy and 3 heat.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next