It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Remove QUIT button
Yes 56%  56%  [ 10 ]
No 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject: Re: Remove QUIT button
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

leciufut wrote:
That's what i said too, i don't mind if they leave from the beginning, but running away before last shots is annoying, that's exactly why they leave so they don't give winning satisfaction to the winner, which is wrong behavior.

Many MMO forbid players to logout during combat and that's exactly why, so they don't ruin the game play.

So quit on first turn if you think match is fail, but then really no point in quitting, maybe quit button turning into self-destruct button would be more fun for both sides?!

I've only seen few times when opponent quits just before i can finish him off. Even though it did suprise me (since most lvl30 players won't do that), it didn't sadden me that i wasn't able to finish him off.

Like i said before, i do PvP battles for ladder points and i don't mind if opponent quits before his 1st turn or just before i can finish him off.

But i do understand your concern about it. Many players want to finish their opponent and Finish Move is pretty nice also when it comes.

Though, the problem is, you mistyped your topic's subject. Rather than writing "Remove QUIT button", how about writing as a subject: "Remove quit button after 3-4 moves are made" or something similar?

Your nice suggestion: "quit button turning into self-destruct button would be more fun for both sides" probably needs a seperate topic for it to be implemented.

Daniel20102012 wrote:
I have same problem . When I have over 25.000 point, lots of opponent quit on the first turn and I receive no points... again and again...

Actually, you do receive ladder points when opponent quits from the battle. Though, when opponent does that on 1st turn you'll get a notification that no reward is available for you.

But when you look the last battles played by everyone then you might get a glimpse where you see that you beat him and got some points from him.

2nd option is to memorize your ladder points before the battle and check them again from the weekly rankings list.

Oh, you only gain/loose ladder points from random battles. Battles that are started by invitation doesn't count (so, no farming of ladder points).

Daniel20102012 wrote:
My sugestion is: When quit somebody ladder point automatly ads to oponent...
In last night when I fight with "KING" I quit in the first tour. I have the first move... And I lose over 1000 ladder points... Why? Other player she quit in the first round don't lose nothing...

If you quit, then you will see this message:

Now, don't come and say that you don't know why you will loose ladder points when you quit from the online battle.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Aeacus wrote:
Your nice suggestion: "quit button turning into self-destruct button would be more fun for both sides" probably needs a seperate topic for it to be implemented.
--
Aeacus

Hehe yeah, the idea came to me after reading other people comments, I really hope devs read this suggestion threads, they would surely find more good ideas around.

Self-destructing would make the mech blow away and admit defeat rather than just suddenly quitting which is really rude.

I won't make another thread for this though, I think it's the same as removing quit button so it would just be a duplicate thread.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:03 pm 
Major
Major

The self destruct idea was voted on long ago. I do not think it hit the required votes but it was met with some enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:14 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Would you please at least allow players to quit ONLY on their turn?

It's really annoying to navigate through game interface and just when to press weapon or something the end-of-game dialog pops up under the mouse cursor... sometimes I accidentally press those buttons ending up in campaign mode or in the "buy premium" section, was this your secret intention?

No matter how you take this, the quit abuse is just faulted as it is right now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2