It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Remove QUIT button
Yes 56%  56%  [ 10 ]
No 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject: Remove QUIT button
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Most games end up by someone leaving the fight. Some ppl leave from the start and some leave just before final shot, that's really annoying, especially since fights don't last more than 2-3 min. Also reward is modified by the leaver, which is not fair. If a player is leaving, at least I should get full reward since he is forfeiting the game.

Please remove the quit button as it's being abused. Since this is a flash game, player could just close browser if he really must leave.

Post subject: Re: Remove QUIT button
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Then whats the point of taking out the quit button, all they have to do is just close the browser then reopen it, takes about less than a minute to get back on SM and they can do this over and over again

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:29 pm 
Major
Major

Voting no, sometimes players quit when they have no chance of winning so they can move on to the next game where they have a chance again. Also I vote no one giving full rewards when someone quits as that becomes insanely farmable.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal

But if you leave things as they are, gameplay will suffer a lot. Most of my winning games end up in opponent leaving and me getting half of reward. Then I will get sick of it and abandon the game, so what farming will you be talking about then?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 am 
Corporal
Corporal

@MrOneTwoo: your idea is great, I say players should be able to leave combat in first turn if they decide that battle will be a complete fail, but once they accept the battle, they can leave no more! Then reward will not be truncated either.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

1.They can`t leave on somebody else's turn if they decide to leave they do it during their turn and if they close the browser the person who is left gets the full reward
2.Or they can`t leave after the first two turns are over after that they have to fight if not close the browser and give the full reward to the winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Voted NO.

Why?
Because when i happen to face e.g. lvl27 mech (while i have lvl30 mech) then i don't mind if they quit from the beginning. I still get my ladder points and that's the only thing why i do PvP battles.

Also, you will get full reward after you have depleted 50% of enemy's HP (it even may come before you've depleted 50% of his HP but haven't tested it out properly to know when exactly you get full reward).

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Aeacus wrote:
Voted NO.

Why?
Because when i happen to face e.g. lvl27 mech (while i have lvl30 mech) then i don't mind if they quit from the beginning. I still get my ladder points and that's the only thing why i do PvP battles.

Also, you will get full reward after you have depleted 50% of enemy's HP (it even may come before you've depleted 50% of his HP but haven't tested it out properly to know when exactly you get full reward).

--
Aeacus

That's what i said too, i don't mind if they leave from the beginning, but running away before last shots is annoying, that's exactly why they leave so they don't give winning satisfaction to the winner, which is wrong behavior.

Many MMO forbid players to logout during combat and that's exactly why, so they don't ruin the game play.

So quit on first turn if you think match is fail, but then really no point in quitting, maybe quit button turning into self-destruct button would be more fun for both sides?!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I have same problem . When I have over 25.000 point, lots of opponent quit on the first turn and I receive no points... again and again...
My sugestion is: When quit somebody ladder point automatly ads to oponent...
In last night when I fight with "KING" I quit in the first tour. I have the first move... And I lose over 1000 ladder points... Why? Other player she quit in the first round don't lose nothing...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next