It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Resistance kits & make game bigger window
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 am 
Private
Private

I got 2 sugestions second one is not as important:

1.Remove the resistances kits.... i would remove all the kits cause i dont know what the rest do but the resistance kits are too unbalanced and for players who have bad gear and then this guy adds his resistance to make sure i lose all my missles before i kill him ,witchs i couldent kill him aniway but this way he won almost full hp... makes no sence.He had about 31 resistance and we werent at level 30 so i dont know how balance goes there but this was too much.I mean the game is already hard .. i mean i can buy resistance kits also but it wouldent make sence since i still cant win those battles.But where do we balance the game around weapons and armor and logic and when do we try to make game unfun and u should always have resistance kits every battle and at level 30 u just do 1 duel and prepare 20 minutes for another duel by buying kits.The game makes sence to have resistance modules or something else is part of the strategy but resistance kits dont make sence(At least at the moment i feel like the resistant kits are unbalanced try to balance them in a way).

2.Second idea ... a bigger window maybe... but obviesly not to ruin and make the server laggy...if its possible.

Thx

Post subject: Re: Resistance kits & make game bigger window
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Kits are what add strategy and differences between mechs to the game and should not be removed also I find the current game window big enough why do you need it even bigger?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Oh, and there are resistance modules available at lvl30. Multi resistance module gives max +10 resistance all around. If you want more resistance, you can always buy single resistance module that gives +15 resistance to it's element.

And another thing, at lvl30, there are resistance drainer weapons that drain 10 or 12 resistance per shot. Equipping 2 such drainers will be enough, even when opponent throws in a resistance kit giving him +25 extra resistance per element.

So, i don't see any point why resistance kits should be removed or add additional resistance modules to the game.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:56 am 
Private
Private

thx for reply...Yes i seen now there are resistance draining weapons ... ur right thx for the answer srry for posting stupid things before finding out more about the game.I guess there ok if u use those kind of weapons that drain oponents resistances.
About the window.. its true its big enough but i played for alot of hours the first time and my eyes started to hurt.And its true its working hard enough with this kind of window making it bigger might add issues i rly dont know.I mean its nice to have full screen sometimes ,but i rly dont know if its gona work same as fast or not.It was just a suggestion... and yes i had to reply back thx again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]