It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: some suggestion since the latest update
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:38 am 
Major
Major

paradigm29 wrote:
legacy111 wrote:
uhhhhgmmm mmmmmmmmmmm *cough* *cough* s'rry

sup paradigm29 ,

1st - they (the mods & devs) do read this everything without you even noticing. cuz if you say something bad you'll be punished. :lol:

2nd - they are busy with that 1

3rd - uhhhhhh i think the game is stable (balanced) this way cuz im winning alot right now . so nooooo! :D s'rry

4rd - more close range , yeaah would like that but than the game would be unstable again due close range and far range less effective :D have hope bro

5th - the devs probbely wont read the last one about the items boxes :(

too bad. you still posting random junk that you just came up with

When asking for people's opinions insulting opinions when given may not be the best route. As for your comment about mods/admins not reading it I read every post made on the forums every single day. I cannot say the others do for sure as I am not them but I do.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
When asking for people's opinions insulting opinions when given may not be the best route. As for your comment about mods/admins not reading it I read every post made on the forums every single day. I cannot say the others do for sure as I am not them but I do.

He's on about the in game chat for Supermechs. In my experience, most the time it's a good chat. The odd spammer but they can easily be muted. However there are times where a player will come on and be rude to other players. Here I think we need chat mods (like forum mods) where they can disable a user from using the chat for a few minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:36 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

a recent chat with an SM mod, the Singular, showed that he's subscribed every single threads in SM forum so that he can be notified of every single posts and threads

believe me, we are reading every posts u made... They might not replying, but they do read it, and appropriate actions will be done when needed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:45 pm 
Major
Major

Alright I'll address these in order then. First Ilona and other mods (including myself) have commented on item boxes and being able to choose which level you buy. Second, we always reply when we know the answer sometimes we do not (as most of us are bd mods) when that is the case we ask those who do know. Third, I tend not to give my opinion too often on sm items as I no longer play as often as I used to therefore the opinions should be given by those more directly affected. Lastly if you read my post I did comment on his response to you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]