It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Do we need more dynamic builds?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 4 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tweak 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Dynamic Fusing and New Varients
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

The fusion core at the moment is very underdeveloped and I believe could be worked on a lot more. As we also know most normal weapons are rather useless and a large portion of the materials in the game are never used by experienced players.

To combat these types of flaws in static design I would like to propose a better method for fusing weapons and armor related gear.

Types of rewards for fusion shouldn't be fixed. They should become dynamic meaning you can simply fuse power for basic level up increases as we currently can. Or we can give weapons, legs, torsos ect specific attributes. Essentially the fist attribute level you give your equipment allows you only to fuse items with a similar attribute to it to increase its level in this skill.

In addition I would like keystone level ups to be added towards equipment so you can select from 1 of 3-5 options for each item every 5 standard level ups to diversify builds.

I would like it to be that epic and rare equipment can only come from boxes still. Though any epic or rare weapon or even a normal equipment through proper upgrading and be turned into a legendary item.

Also, drones should be allowed to be leveled up though like familiars in some games they can only be leveled up to level 5 and only get one keystone increase and attribute increase.

Lastly on a side note, I will continue to preach that kits should be removed from the game and more diverse modules should be increased.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Post subject: Re: Dynamic Fusing and New Varients
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:46 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I can't say yes or no to this because you're giving too many ideas at a time.

Fusion core: I don't believe much should be changed with the atrributes gained from the fusion core. If you're a newb building up to level 30, by the time you reach level 30 your items aren't going to be as leveled up as anyone already fighting at level 30. Since weapons aren't available to noobs so much as they are for the old high level players, it's already nearly impossible for a newer level 30 account to compete. Your idea only allows those who are at level 30, wokring on fusion heavily already because they already have the build they need to win, to pull away further because all their money can now be spent on fusion as to gain these attributes. So a no from me for that part, unless the game manages to balance out the availablity of weapons to everyone.

Again keystone levels would just allow the current top players to pull away further than they already are.

Item boxes: I like this idea. Getting rid of normal weapons in item boxes would be good however there would be a problem. A normal, level 28 weapon now costs 39,000 SM. The item box now only costs 12,444 and since normal weapons are so common in buying the items box, it's probably cheaper to buy item boxes and take your chances on getting a full common items build at level 30. If you're going to take away the common items, the items box will be heavily underpriced, since you could buy rare items much cheaper than the weapons in the shop. In all the items box price will have to be raised if you did this.

Drones: Yes for the leveling up. No for the keystone.

Kits: With this new update, they're not a problem. Now you have to think very carefully when you use a kit because they're not as common as they once were so you don't find yourself fighting a battle involving kits all that much anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 am 
Captain
Captain

Its safe to say no matter what older players will always have an advantage at this point. This is to diversify the levels below 30 and while you guys may remain dominant at the top over time the lower levels will be mainly inexperienced players and they could have fun experimenting with this. Also the end game will have more impact now since there will be many combinations I also suggested only making kits normal again if they arent getting removed not taking normal weapons out of item boxes. I was suggesting that normal weapons can be transformed into legendary itmes with better stats making the game more user friendly with unique builds is important.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
I like the idea of transforming weapons, it will make these weapons available even if you have very bad luck to get them from item boxes.
At the same time, i think that the weapons similar to their legendary counterparts should be upgraded to legendaries, like Red Firearms(common) can be upgraded to Red Shredder Beam(Epic) or Rocket blaster(Epic) can be upgraded to Huge Blaster(Legendary).
I also think that the power requirement to upgrade the transformable weapons should be reduced depending on the rarity, to make them transform easier.
A weapon should transform after it reaches the power level of 10 and gets enough power to upgrade it once more(that's why the power requirement should be reduced if this idea gets implemented, making legendaries more available to both new players, and old timers as well, providing a way to get legendaries at any level to all players)
However, I don't think that the common weapons should be upgraded directly to legendaries. In fact, it's better to make it in 2 or 3 stages instead.
I'll create a new topic with this idea alone, pls vote :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]