It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Should we be allowed to choose what level group the item boxes randomly choose from?
Yes
No
Tweak
You may select 1 option

View results
 Post subject: Item Boxes Level Choice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

I think the players should be allowed to choose which level group they want there Item Box to cover; especially those who support or just don't want to play at the highest level quite yet b/c they arent confident with the new system. Since level 30 is the new 150 basically it leaves a lot of build types throughout all the level and I think its fair to let our player base fully experience this. I know there can be some controversy about the level cap but just make it so you can't choose the items to be lower than the cap if your equal to or above it.

I hope there is no reason not to do this but we'll find out. Write your thoughts in the comments below and dont forget to vote.

Also I know this is a little off topic but kits and modules being rares is really annoying when I boost and get them. I would like them to be thrown back into the store or just dropped from the game. No one uses them all the time anymore b/c of the update unless they are going against one of the best players out of pride or bragging rights.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Post subject: Re: Item Boxes Level Choice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:01 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator

The reason for not doing this is they want you to play within your level range. If you could sit there and farm level 30 and then buy level 15 boxes we would have the same situation before where new players are just being destroyed. For obvious reasons that is not a good thing since it will stop growth of the game.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
The reason for not doing this is they want you to play within your level range. If you could sit there and farm level 30 and then buy level 15 boxes we would have the same situation before where new players are just being destroyed. For obvious reasons that is not a good thing since it will stop growth of the game.

they will get destroyed sometime eventually, whether it be at lvl 15 because they are fighting a couple overpowered people. or because they finally reach lvl 30 and they are completely underpowered when they hit that level

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on skype littleconqueror1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:42 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator

lilconquer wrote:
Korupt wrote:

they will get destroyed sometime eventually, whether it be at lvl 15 because they are fighting a couple overpowered people. or because they finally reach lvl 30 and they are completely underpowered when they hit that level

You forget the fact they have strong mechs at other levels so they can continue to fight there when they reach level 30 and build up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:48 pm 
Captain
Captain

Though for some people like me, all my weapons are random levels so I cant really settle down and get a win streak without some good weapons @ my level but there are no good weapons in the store anymore :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
lilconquer wrote:
Korupt wrote:

You forget the fact they have strong mechs at other levels so they can continue to fight there when they reach level 30 and build up.

when will they have strong mechs at other lvls when they constantly level up and have the item box keep giving them stuff at higher lvls? remember legendary is only 1% and epic is also very rare. and tbh it seems like when it comes to rare/epic stuff you get mostly kits

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on skype littleconqueror1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

As I said the kits shouldnt be rare, they should be removed or put back in the store meaning they are no longer rare. Its too annoying when I send $20 to get a bunch of kits I couldve gotten in 2 seconds about 2 weeks ago. When I really want a torso or a decent weapon so I can go back to fighting.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:19 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
Due to not resetting the already owned items, this idea isn't good. I currently don't have the equipment to play PvP on level 30, but I do have some equipment to play on level 18. However, most of the weapons are common, as I cannot get better ones through boxes. This leaves me with two options: Fight as good as I can, only using fusion to upgrade my stuff or quitting PvP completely.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

So i was wondering why this has over 45 on a resist when im not even close to level 30 yet in single player :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:28 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator

Slinkybd wrote:

So i was wondering why this has over 45 on a resist when im not even close to level 30 yet in single player :lol:

It is based on your win streak against the computer.