It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Post subject: status of old mebers
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:40 am 
Private
Private

this game sucs now, i played for long time now everithing i have gained is worthless, all weapons i have are unsucessfull, what is the meaning of this change? there are no compares from use and power to the previus guns and swords, spent lot ot time for nothing, i just have built a meck that now is non comparable to the others then you just loose because because nothing is proportioned to before, then what before was stronger now is weaker, and you have no choice than to restart from zero, this for me is not fair and logical

Post subject: Re: status of old mebers
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

aktarus2 wrote:
this game sucs now, i played for long time now everithing i have gained is worthless, all weapons i have are unsucessfull, what is the meaning of this change? there are no compares from use and power to the previus guns and swords, spent lot ot time for nothing, i just have built a meck that now is non comparable to the others then you just loose because because nothing is proportioned to before, then what before was stronger now is weaker, and you have no choice than to restart from zero, this for me is not fair and logical

Yes. I played a Long time too but now i stopped. I had 3 realy good mechs on different lvls before the new patch. Now nothings fit togther.

So, I spent all my credits in item boxes to get better items but i had unluck and mostly got kits and normal items. Now i have no credits and cant win a game even vs a lvl 18 test mech because my items were changed into crap. THX to the new patch...
So, you see, i have to stop playing SM.

Post subject: Re: status of old mebers
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

So, you see, i have to stop playing SM.[/quote]

yep, thank you for protesting