It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

new taunts
yes
no
change how?
You may select 1 option

View results
Author Message
 Post subject: new taunts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Posts: 77
Location: California
instead of clicking mech and getting random taunts during other players turns . You have icons for good taunt (cheering, jumping etc) bad taunt (shake head no, beckoning etc) other taunts?

SideOneDummy
"Agree with both posts … There should be a special taunt once you break triple digits! Can a poll be added here?"


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
Lorinser021 wrote:
instead of clicking mech and getting random taunts during other players turns . You have icons for good taunt (cheering, jumping etc) bad taunt (shake head no, beckoning etc) other taunts?

SideOneDummy
"Agree with both posts … There should be a special taunt once you break triple digits! Can a poll be added here?"

I vote no … kidding! Glad you added the pole … pretty no-brainer poll! Good job Lorinser021! Let's make this happen!

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
maybe go to the "better taunts" page? >. < sort of seems like the new better same thing ;)

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
RupertAngier wrote:
maybe go to the "better taunts" page? >. < sort of seems like the new better same thing ;)

that page has no poll though …

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:59 pm 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1622
Location: England
Gender: male
I like this idea.

I also like the idea of a monthly poll where the community get together and all suggest a new taunt. At the end of the month a poll of all the ideas given are brought together and the top vote is implimented to the game.

I like taunts, each taunt shows an emotion (which would be better chossen) so if the community could suggest a new emotion it would be fun :)

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:31 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
I think it'd be really cool if you had taunts like attacks that you can select specific taunts like attacks where you select a taunt where the attacks go.. the higher level you are in super mechs the more taunts you have etc? just a rough add on to this idea that I atleast personally would love..

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:22 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
starwa7s wrote:
I like this idea.

I also like the idea of a monthly poll where the community get together and all suggest a new taunt. At the end of the month a poll of all the ideas given are brought together and the top vote is implimented to the game.

I like taunts, each taunt shows an emotion (which would be better chossen) so if the community could suggest a new emotion it would be fun :)

I think the part about the community suggesting new taunts could be quite difficult.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Posts: 77
Location: California
bump


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: new taunts
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:45 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:30 pm
Posts: 1
:mrgreen: YES, but you should also be able to unlock new ones.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl