It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Player Auction
Yes(thanks) 86%  86%  [ 6 ]
Tweak(how) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No(why) 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Auction
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This might have been suggested before so pardon my unoriginality if so.. but I'm going to expound on it and try to actually get it passed...
So this would be a place where you go to sell and buy whatever you want bought and sold by the players.. you set your sc prices of what you'll sell whatever item you want and people can buy it for sc or reds...
this would be super amazing for players and for super mechs because..
supermechs could imply a tax on both the buyer and the seller
I was thinking a 10% tax on the seller then a 10% tax on the buyer.. thus they split the tax but super mechs gets a 20% tax on everything that is sold.. but it could work differently.. they make money we get items cheaper and are happy.. also for buying and selling things for reds.. they could charge a 5k sc fee from the buyer and seller each of those transactions or something similar (idk reds are more valuable)
This would make the game explode.. like go crazy with awesomeness.. but I"ll let you vote on it ;)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

Post subject: Re: Auction
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 pm 
Major
Major

I am confused by what you think the tax would do? Sm getting tax on their fake currency that they created and can only be spent in the game... :lol: As for the red tokens for gear a BIG no from me on that, rmah does not work.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

the tax would get rid of some of the players sc.. making us have to play more to get it back.. keeping us hooked on the game and that makes us spend more $... and the red token auctioning.. you can give reds in battle dawn.. well you can auction items to get reds here etc if you get my meaning... making reds be able to do more and making us want to buy more reds..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:37 pm 
Major
Major

RupertAngier wrote:
the tax would get rid of some of the players sc.. making us have to play more to get it back.. keeping us hooked on the game and that makes us spend more $... and the red token auctioning.. you can give reds in battle dawn.. well you can auction items to get reds here etc if you get my meaning... making reds be able to do more and making us want to buy more reds..

There is a difference however, to give reds you must be a supporter. With this a non supporter could earn reds by selling his gear for reds, as I said before very exploitable and simply does not work.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yeah I don't see how this would be too farm able.. even if someone has multiple accounts and wants to use this to "exploit" the game.. first off he's already exploiting the game.. second this wouldn't be too efficient of a way to do it.. you might as well just play on one account.. with the trading thing I do semi agree with you but on this one I think you could make it work pretty well

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

just did :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I like the tax idea on items if there were an action house. I am, however, not a big fan of action houses because a few player will buy items that someone is selling for cheap and will sell it at a higher price.

If someone had enough credits ( as we know some players have a ton of them), they could just keep buying cheap items and selling that at a higher price to make profit ( or they can buy items that cost a lot and sell it near store price levels). Of course, seeing as their is a store, and players don't have to go find the items they use, this may not be to big of a issue. But, all it takes is a few players to really mess up an auction house though...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:49 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

... well that's how the stock market works etc... and people wouldn't have to buy stuff from the cheap skates etc...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next