It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: hitpoints with swords
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:21 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

So, whats up with the rockets and such losing tons of hitpoints, and now all these swords have 150+ hitpoints? These new swords are annoying, also why do no electric weapons cause high damage. the game has become extremely biased to whomever have the fist swing with their legendary sword.

Post subject: Re: hitpoints with swords
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:34 am 
Major
Major

It is still undergoing balancing even as we speak. Give it some time and please be patient but most importantly continue your feedback.

Post subject: Re: hitpoints with swords
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:10 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

one thing that made me get addicted to the game is the leveling up and the finding of rare items, with incredible hitpoints. typically they were the rockets with massive hitpoints. i think each genre of weapons should have ultimate variations. for example the swords are fantastic and have incredible hitpoints, but have little drawback; they can be used over and over with no negative side effects. rockets ran out of ammo, so after 2 uses they were done for the match. and the electric weapons, none of them have high hitpoint damage. it makes it more fun and interesting if ANY weapons choice can be optimized to do serious damage. its just, it recently changed from being rockets as the big boys, to the swords being the ultimatum. for example, i played agains a person named "optimus prime" and he was doing 150damage with his sword and overheating me with one swing. then all my "great rockets" suddenly had dropped 40 hitpoints AND used more rockets.

alos, it seems legendary items are less common than before, even when using tokens

just got hit by a sword with 160 hitpoints......... and none of my weapons can do half that damage, even with legendary items. lols

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]