It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Do you think this should be added
Yes(goodchoice)
No(why)
Tweak(how)
You may select 1 option

View results
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Remember me Button for SuperMechs
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:38 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
jonesm wrote:
Who voted tweek? and how would you like it to be tweeked?

I did not vote tweak, but maybe it was a forget me button? If you have a build you need to forget from your memory, you press the forget me button, and all those items mysteriously disappear. Just a thought, could be wrong though.

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember me Button for SuperMechs
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 521
Gender: male
SideOneDummy wrote:
I did not vote tweak, but maybe it was a forget me button? If you have a build you need to forget from your memory, you press the forget me button, and all those items mysteriously disappear. Just a thought, could be wrong though.

hmm? i don't really get what you are talking about.

_________________
Image
Add me on SuperMechs:5791852


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember me Button for SuperMechs
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:41 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
jonesm wrote:
SideOneDummy wrote:
I did not vote tweak, but maybe it was a forget me button? If you have a build you need to forget from your memory, you press the forget me button, and all those items mysteriously disappear. Just a thought, could be wrong though.

hmm? i don't really get what you are talking about.

I was just attempting to make a wisecrack. I really do not see the purpose of a tweak; this suggestion is good as is. The attempt was supposed exemplify how ridiculous a tweak vote would be in place of a yes (at least in my opinion).

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember me Button for SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 521
Gender: male
SideOneDummy wrote:
I was just attempting to to make a wisecrack. I really do not see the purpose of a tweak; this suggestion is good as is. The attempt was supposed exemplify how ridiculous a tweak vote would be in place of a yes (at least in my opinion).

Agreed.

_________________
Image
Add me on SuperMechs:5791852


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember me Button for SuperMechs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 240
there is no need for punishing people who quit, they already know the outcome and is fair to quit if you feel that way. but you all know who must be punished


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember me Button for SuperMechs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
Filipas wrote:
there is no need for punishing people who quit, they already know the outcome and is fair to quit if you feel that way. but you all know who must be punished
Did you mean to post that here? http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=409&t=26166

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember me Button for SuperMechs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 626
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
yes... Sure tht gonna help

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl