It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

do you think less votes should be required to pass a suggestion?
yes (numbers debatable) 70%  70%  [ 7 ]
no why? 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
tweak how? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 10
 Post subject: Re: cut down SM yes votes
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 am 
Major
Major

SideOneDummy wrote:
I do not disagree that we should increase involvement on forums, but I do not think we should hold ideas hostage to increase involvement. I myself say all that I can on a particular thread and wait for others to respond.

If bumping was aloud, at least more people would return. With the exception of the last couple days, ever since I joined this forum, I feel there has been a trend of less enthusiasm on the forums. Do we need more involvement? Absolutely.

Bumping is fine as long as it is not excessive but when we are keeping a vote alive even I do it. :lol: I just try to add useful information when bumping rather than just posting "bump"

SideOneDummy wrote:
edit: By the way, is there any reason to close a thread once an idea makes it way to the devs. If we come up with more ideas, can they not click on the thread/be debriefed on a pressing new suggestion (not a regular thing, but when it is worthwhile)?

The reason to close the thread when it passes the limit is so we can move it to a popular suggestions thread where the devs can look at them quickly and easily. That does not mean however that they do not check suggestions threads otherwise.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3