It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should music change when a players mech is near death?
Yes 91%  91%  [ 21 ]
No (why?) 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Tweak (What needs to be changed?) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 23
 Post subject: Re: Near Death Music Change.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I don't see my vote as a selfish one.
I may not have liberal views like you do, i have more like a conservative views but does this make me a bad person? No, it doesn't.

Also, i was kind enough to explain why i voted "no" but as seen from those hostile responses to my voting, next time, i won't say for which option i voted nor explain why i voted as i voted.

There's nothing left to discuss here anymore. I voted "No" and i'm not going to change my vote!
So, let's agree to disagree and end this offtopic conversation that is getting quite long already and starting to clog up this topic.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Aeacus wrote:
next time, i won't say for which option i voted nor explain why i voted as i voted.

There's nothing left to discuss here anymore. I voted "No" and i'm not going to change my vote!

no votes only count if you dont explain why you voted no. and part of the suggestions and the forum community is being able to have an open mind and allow persuasion to let you see the other side. if you arent convinced after having an open mind and letting people try to persuade you then you arent good for the suggestion forums

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

If he wants to vote no let him. There is no point in hounding him repeatedly...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Bump...
Time for me to go in hiding now....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Look we just barely got 30 for the tournaments. That means one no vote = 29-1, so now we have to get two more active members before this will ever become a possibility. Aeacus, since we all voted yes, can you make this possible for all of us by voting yes? Since there is no way we can get 31-1 with our limited community.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

KlassikKiller wrote:
Look we just barely got 30 for the tournaments. That means one no vote = 29-1, so now we have to get two more active members before this will ever become a possibility. Aeacus, since we all voted yes, can you make this possible for all of us by voting yes? Since there is no way we can get 31-1 with our limited community.

I would not worry about it to much.

A suggestion does not need 30 yes votes to get notice by someone on the development team. It does make it more likely to get notice by them if 30+ players want it though.

Also, if this did happen to reach 30 votes, it does not mean they will add it. They could think it is not necessary. Or they may want it, but it is not to high on their priority list to be added at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

First off, sry for another OT reply.
KlassikKiller wrote:

So, now you need my vote.

I'm not keen to vote anywhere anymore, after you and few others condemned my vote in this very topic.

It's a disgrace to condemn someone for their vote in free world.
We still live in a free world where everyone has his/hers right for free speech (also for free voting) or has the world order changed from Democratic to Totalitarianism in the past few weeks?

Either way, i think the others who have read my condemnation in this topic may fear to vote elsewhere.
And why people should vote if even a staff member joins in to this condemnation just because my vote wasn't the expected one?

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 pm 
Major
Major

Not a single staff member has posted on this thread, just so you know. :lol:
When you vote in a way that does not make sense to others then they are obviously going to try and persuade you if they care about the idea and as I said before there is no real reason to vote no on this. If you do not want to listen to it leave your sound settings off like you already do but to vote no when the community wants it and it does not affect you or the game in a negative way makes no sense. A no vote should be cast when it will hurt the game or the player base.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Another OT.
Korupt wrote:
Not a single staff member has posted on this thread, just so you know. :lol:
When you vote in a way that does not make sense to others then they are obviously going to try and persuade you if they care about the idea and as I said before there is no real reason to vote no on this. If you do not want to listen to it leave your sound settings off like you already do but to vote no when the community wants it and it does not affect you or the game in a negative way makes no sense. A no vote should be cast when it will hurt the game or the player base.

Not all things in this world must make sense. There are countless of things/events/people etc that doesn't make any sense at all. It's foolish to understand everything about everything or everyone.

For example, if someone would vote "yes/no" and i'd like to know why they voted as they voted, a simple explanation will do. Even though the explanation may not be as same as my own view about that, i'm not going to persuade or condemn someone about their vote or view.
It's nice to be importnant but it's more importnant to be nice.

Oh, if there's "no real reason to vote no on this" then why the "No" option was added to the poll in the first place?
Wouldn't be easier if there are no "No" options for "obviously great" suggestions and no "Yes" options for "terribly bad" suggestions?

Also, i did point out 1 flaw in this dynamic sound. It's that fluctuating sound i described earlier.

--
Aeacus

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next