It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suggestions for this game
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:51 pm 
Private
Private

the realism of this game (Supermechs) is not as good as i see it being. while i'm grateful that having to take a step doesn't take energy, i think that using a ROCKET PROPULSION SYSTEM should in fact create heat. the longer/higher the distance jumped, the more heat generated. which brings in another idea for a toolkit; energy/heat management system
(EHMS), it's a module that will help flush heat by using energy. the more energy flushed, the more heat is expended.

second thing, a special weapon, like the floating mech we can pull out, should produce heat of its own; not directed towards the mech. though i sort of see the logic behind having it the way it is... i just play by the rules of physics... and i'm just a very picky person in general. :D

third, what is with the GODMODE thing that randomly pops up in the campaign?

Moved from BD suggestions to SM suggestions

-Korupt

Post subject: Re: Suggestions for this game
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:59 am 
Private
Private

I think the heat in the game is already too much, adding more would make things worse. If anything, heat needs to be nerfed (the 'double flame-thrower + other heat weapons' build is way overpowered.

Krayvenheart wrote:
using a ROCKET PROPULSION SYSTEM should in fact create heat. the longer/higher the distance jumped, the more heat generated.

The heat generated is internal heat. Rocket propulsion expels the heat externally. Heat generated movement makes no logical sense.

Post subject: Re: Suggestions for this game
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:11 pm 
Private
Private

I've had an idea along that line: I was hoping they would make some kind of heat dispenser module like in Battle Mechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]