It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Couple Suggestions (actually more than a couple ;)
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:22 pm 
Private
Private

So I've been a fan of this game for about a year, and there are definitely a lot of new things I like about it, but there's just a few things that have changed that I'm not so pleased with.
One thing that I like is the rare items replacing the token ones. However...I think that inflation is starting to be a problem (not our games too! :o ) I am getting financially bogged down with just maintaining my kits and trying to stay current with my level. I am having a harder and harder time surviving against other lvl 28-32 guys.
But before you think I'm just complaining, I have some other new random ideas.
One (this one's random and kinda weird ;) ) what if you could have different kinds of drones? Like, little dog drones or spider drones?
Two, what if there were specialized, limited-ammo weapons that had a lasting effect to give more strategic ability: For example, a mine layer or a EMP launcher?
Another idea that I really like is daily discounts on certain items, like maybe on Tuesdays its a discount on modules or top weapons.
And FINALLY wouldn't it be spiffy if they brought back the heat dispensers from Battle Mechs?
Thanks for hearing my ideas :J peace out

Post subject: Re: A Couple Suggestions (actually more than a couple ;)
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:49 pm 
Private
Private

SgtCaz7 wrote:
I am getting financially bogged down with just maintaining my kits and trying to stay current with my level.

Then don't stay current to your level, fight at a lower level until you save up money, upgrade to a higher level, then stay at that level until you have more money. You don't have to upgrade your mech every time you level up, because your fighting level depends on the parts you have, not your experience level.

SgtCaz7 wrote:
what if you could have different kinds of drones? Like, little dog drones or spider drones?

It would be an interesting aesthetic change, but might be difficult to implement.

SgtCaz7 wrote:
specialized, limited-ammo weapons that had a lasting effect to give more strategic ability: For example, a mine layer or a EMP launcher?

Drones already take the role of lasting-effect weapons, and most matches don't last long enough for long lasting weapons to be much use.

SgtCaz7 wrote:
daily discounts on certain items, like maybe on Tuesdays its a discount on modules or top weapons.

I don't think there's need for this, as you can afford the items you need if you manage your money efficiently.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mr Lord of the Rings,

I think the daily discounts is a good idea but not needed as of what he said above ^
Different types of drones sound interesting I would like this too,

We have special EMP-like cannons that drain a huge amount of energy,

Instead of the battle mech heat dispensers we have modules, and you can buy heat modules to improve shut down power and heat capacity, which is similar to upgrading a heat dispenser.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:40 pm 
Private
Private

Thanks for the replied guys!
Hey StormCoyote I remember battling you... I needed a surrender button!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]