It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Put a lvl restriction on High lvl players.
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
alexhenryj wrote:
There doesn't have to be a huge level discrepancy for the equipment to be completely unfair. At level 28, with a level 20 mech, my fights with 20/20 bots are one-sided at best and to poor sap who is level 18 or 19 is just wasting their time. All I've done is take my time and plan my purchases. My level 20 mech has gotten me to a level 31 opponent on the single player game too, even though I'm just barely level 28. Perhaps an option to check out your opponent and decline the match would be better, or just being able to see how many mechs in your particular range (instead of the graphic) would be more helpful.

The equipment around lv 20 is powerful, i remember defeating a lv 33 computer with a lv 22 build :)
The item's power doesn't increase too much between lv 20-30, that's the reason of it (ah and the bots who don't equip too well :P ).

Post subject: Re: Put a lvl restriction on High lvl players.
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:07 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

same sticking with my lvl 20ish gear till I can buy a full set of preplanned buys I have for the upcoming lvls...which won't be for a few more lvls an start with a new body

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2