It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Should these ideas be considered?
Yes
No
Tweak
You may select 1 option

View results
Author Message
 Post subject: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:33 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am
Posts: 111
Location: England
Gender: male
Hey Guys its Fang456 here,
with some supermechs ideas!

1) Drone Color Kits: This would involve color kits that cost credits to put on your drone to make it look cooler!

2) Auctions! : This would mean in the global chat, say it would cost 1000 to start a auction and you could auction a item: e.g shotgun x mark 1 for 4500 credits and people could do bid 4500 and it would bid and after 1 min the highest bidder wins!

3) New Campaign! Now i like the look of the new campaign but i wish the map would reset after say 48 hours!

4) Clan Battles: If youv heard of clash of clans u will know what i mean!
I think their should be 2 lots: Senior Tornument and Junior Tormument!
The top 6 players in the top 3 clans of each tornument go agaisnt each other and the winning clan all recieve a 1000power kit and a mythical item! This war would happen every 2weeks!

5) A Subscriber Clan for my youtube!

6) A Platinum Item Box: This would cost 10000 credits and would have no kits! The rare chance would be 25% 45% chance for epic and 30% legendary NO mythical chances! But it could either cost 10000credits or 10tokens!

7)Ancient Items

8)Discount on normal item boxes which takes out the chance for rare items and kits! this would act like a normal 24 hour discount!

9) A begginer chat in the global chat! Anyone new would be able to practice fighting with other low levels and can chat about tactits!

10)Thx for reading plz add a poll and a vote!

_________________
Fang456, The Big and Baddest Youtuber Around. 108 SUBS AND COUNTING (Plz SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND COMMENT)

Fang456



Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am
Posts: 111
Location: England
Gender: male
*Topic Revival*

_________________
Fang456, The Big and Baddest Youtuber Around. 108 SUBS AND COUNTING (Plz SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND COMMENT)

Fang456



Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:38 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Littlelost your lost Clan's GLADIATOR'S room
Gender: female
1. is actually implemented
2. Nice idea but would not allow - reason is there are some important items in the game like 21 regen modules so a player can transfer or buy a module from another account
3. mm yeah ok - you mean you need new item boxes after reload it?
4.Nice Idea - Lot of players suggest it hope it will come
5. ???
6. no bad + adding the suggestion for a box that anyone can get 1-14 items too
8. nice if they can add like 2000 power kits on them
9. Still beginners can do it and this games leveling is faster than our time now even a player use campaign easily can reach level 20 like in 3 days

i see lot of new players in rank 1 they learn so fast

Some suggestions are good :)

_________________
Image

GLADIATOR player @ Super Mechs V.I.P Account ║▌▌│║█║▌ Rank 1 Top 10 Position 1 Best Clan 100% Free play 100% Genuine [♥] V.I.P Loading..███] ©


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:49 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:15 pm
Posts: 293
Gender: male
iitiit wrote:
1. is actually implemented

You watch my videos!? :o :) Thanks GLAD! :lol:

These are all good Fang, except for 1, which should come out sooner than later. :D

6 is pretty much in the game, with silvers and golds not giving kits anymore.

3 is way too overpowered. Maybe every year it'll reset.

_________________
You guys should give a YouTube medal for all SuperMechs YouTubers, hehe, you nah meee?
Image
^ Thanks Andy ^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:38 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Littlelost your lost Clan's GLADIATOR'S room
Gender: female
WarrMachine wrote:
You watch my videos!? :o :) Thanks GLAD! :lol:


Yes of course and WC :D
like the way u present videos with music

_________________
Image

GLADIATOR player @ Super Mechs V.I.P Account ║▌▌│║█║▌ Rank 1 Top 10 Position 1 Best Clan 100% Free play 100% Genuine [♥] V.I.P Loading..███] ©


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 610
Good ideas Fang :!:

;)

_________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:40 am
Posts: 321
Gender: male
.


Last edited by MrOneTwoo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am
Posts: 111
Location: England
Gender: male
Thx guys could someone add a poll plz i really want it to go the popular suggestions!

Also yeh clan battles!

FINGERS CROSSES!

Thx for the comments especially you warr and best

Peace Out
Fang456

_________________
Fang456, The Big and Baddest Youtuber Around. 108 SUBS AND COUNTING (Plz SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND COMMENT)

Fang456



Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 3503
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
Fang456 wrote:
Thx guys could someone add a poll plz i really want it to go the popular suggestions!

Also yeh clan battles!

FINGERS CROSSES!

Thx for the comments especially you warr and best

Peace Out
Fang456


Consider it done. :)


I do suggest against making these huge, multi suggestion posts though! Makes it hard, since its rare that people like all of them..

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: My Future Ideas And Youtube Series Ideas!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am
Posts: 111
Location: England
Gender: male
THX BRO!

_________________
Fang456, The Big and Baddest Youtuber Around. 108 SUBS AND COUNTING (Plz SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND COMMENT)

Fang456



Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl