It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Post subject: Few suggestions to improve the gameplay and fix bugs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:36 pm 
Private
Private

Hello

Been playing this game a bit now, so hopefully I can make some suggestions.

First of all the game has tendency to desynchronize, thus players on both ends sometime skip their turns. Thus favoring one side of the conflict.

Also the animations sometimes leave to little time to roll up the menu and choose the right attack. How about leaving it permanently visible to increase fps also allowing more time to plan the next attack.

Shopping or rather selling the items one bought is a rip off. This might lead to a situation when the game will be unplayable to those with less talent due to a steep price of purchase and way too low price of selling the components. Locking a player in a loosing limbo, where one cannot advance due to the lack off credits. Paying real money to have more in-game credits is not the way to go. Selling price of unwanted components should be at 50% of purchasing price. Of course token bought credits should remain as an additional option.

Why not make some fancy mech customization available for purchasing only with tokens? In addition to the already present weaponry and other items.

These are the issues that bother me the most. Off course you will do what you want with my suggestions, but let's say that these come from a professional tester.

Peace.

Post subject: Re: Few suggestions to improve the gameplay and fix bugs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:42 am 
Private
Private

Great game first off all , love it .

But it would be so cool if theres a chat box in multiplayer , just want to say some times =IN YOUR FACE SUCKER LOL

haha just kidding , but really it would be great to be able to chat with some one in battle.

cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 am 
SM Maintenance Team
SM Maintenance Team

Swinger86 wrote:
Hello
Shopping or rather selling the items one bought is a rip off. This might lead to a situation when the game will be unplayable to those with less talent due to a steep price of purchase and way too low price of selling the components. Locking a player in a loosing limbo, where one cannot advance due to the lack off credits. Paying real money to have more in-game credits is not the way to go. Selling price of unwanted components should be at 50% of purchasing price. Of course token bought credits should remain as an additional option.

Probably you are right. But with the new match making system which uses the level of your mech instead of your "skill" level you can also play lower / "easier" battles by chaning equipment. If you buy fancy new stuff you also face better opponents which balances itself out.

Less talentes players will now not be punished naymore for advancing in levels but not so much in money.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 am 
SM Maintenance Team
SM Maintenance Team

NEL999 wrote:
But it would be so cool if theres a chat box in multiplayer , just want to say some times =IN YOUR FACE SUCKER LOL

haha just kidding , but really it would be great to be able to chat with some one in battle.

Even though you are kidding this is exaclty the thing i don't want to see all the time when playing battles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:53 am 
Private
Private

Well been playing this thing for a while now and as I suspected once can get into a failure limbo due to imbalanced match making, rip off component selling prices and a lack of possibility to start over again with a current account.

The reason for this is probably that a high level disables the possibility to enter such matches.

Also I'd like to know why (in version H) a person gets only a half of the prize when the foe forfeits the match.

On the other hand I have to admit that stability and framerate improved and that I have not witnessed a single timer failure for a long time (turn time running out before animation ends). Also would like to suggest making the turns a little longer like 25 seconds for example.