It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Opinion about First Turn usage
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:19 am 
Corporal
Corporal

It is a really awesome game and my personal favorite for a long shot that I'm playing at Newgrounds. I loved PvP, spamming some shotguns on the face, getting the enemy pinned down with ways like heating him up, getting him out of energy constanly, pushing him out off range, pulling him, a kick in the, umm, on the ground :D Just awesome.

The problem is, this game is beta right now. Not many players are online (70-120 avg players online and 5-40 at pvp). When you level up you cant find suitable opponents that many. So I thought I couldnt get my old (lv4 and lv 7) mechs to find more players suitable. But since my account level is high level now, "First turn" is, by a high chance, given to the enemy regardless that I have a full lv4 mech set and the enemy has 2-3 extra levels. If I encounter a higher level opponent, he still gets first turn and gets a big upperhand because of my account level. He has better mech hull, guns, kits and now he gets first turn. I cant win that. Why the system give the first turn to "player with lower account level"? Account level doesnt mean that Im stronger. First turn should be used by "player with lower level mech parts".

Thank you and see you on the battlefield ;)

Post subject: Re: Opinion about First Turn usage
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Yep, game's on beta stage. So the game isn't 100% done, like over 50% done. Also that people who are interested on games that are still developing go here, so not many people play this.

I think that level over 10 is much more common than other levels.

Same to me, I don't like the system of 1st turn usage. If you still can't win, then:
1. Get better Equipment.
2. Find another strategy with your weapons.
3. Change your style of fighting (For example, if you lose with close combat, you changed your mind into long range)
4. None of the above, keep trying with your old way

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]