It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196 ... 208  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:45 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:14 am
Posts: 2
Gender: male
Name:hardhik
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional):Indian Standard Time
Contact Details: hardhik.routray@gmail.com or my Skype account is hardhik23
Experience (Optional): playing battle dawn for 2 years
Extra Info (Optional): want to learn the secret strategies and how to build diplomatic relations and allies.
Preferred Mentor (Optional):anyone


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:36 pm
Posts: 3
Name:akhockey04
Language preferred:English
Timezone:+00:00
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):dont have skype akhockey05@gmail.com
Experience (Optional):3 weeks
Extra Info (Optional):
Current worlds playing:mars 1,2 fantasy 2, earth 2, 5
Current in game name(s) used:Genaral (used three times), Captin D, Peace and War
I would like a mentor because im a newbie :D


Last edited by akhockey04 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:52 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
hardhik wrote:
Name:hardhik
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional):Indian Standard Time
Contact Details: hardhik.routray@gmail.com or my Skype account is hardhik23
Experience (Optional): playing battle dawn for 2 years
Extra Info (Optional): want to learn the secret strategies and how to build diplomatic relations and allies.
Preferred Mentor (Optional):anyone

Assigned to Vru.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 am
Posts: 66
Location: battle galaxy & bd forum
Gender: male
can I join?

_________________
FB : AILESH / newbie02
skype : romin musa /AILESH/newbie02

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:26 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
akhockey04 wrote:
Name:akhockey04
Language preferred:English
Timezone:+00:00
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):dont have skype akhockey05@gmail.com
Experience (Optional):3 weeks
Extra Info (Optional):
Current worlds playing:mars 1,2 fantasy 2, earth 2, 5
Current in game name(s) used:Genaral (used three times), Captin D, Peace and War

Assigned to Ignite.

newbie02 wrote:
can I join?

Fill out the application for the part you are applying for. (Either mentor or newbie)

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:35 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 am
Posts: 66
Location: battle galaxy & bd forum
Gender: male
The form to apply to mentor is:
In game name (IGN)/Forum Name: newbie
Age:17
Experience:2years and 8 month
Timezone (in GMT):Indian standard time
Language(s) you could mentor in: hindhi , english
Contact Details: romin2507@gmail. com

Extra Info:


real name: rahul r Naick
contact : romin2507@gmail.com romin2507@yahoo.com
skype name : romin musa ( i will be less active in skype)
experience: 2.8 years ( was in g3 when it was in era 3. quit in june 2011. now came again)

extras: (this is new account for got user name and pass of old One )
have experience but low knowledge ; p


current name s used newbie
was rank 102 ; ( { I was only twice day active per week that time}
non booser player
leaded clan upto rank12 till the era end. with 5 newbies out of 6 players

waiting for fast reply

_________________
FB : AILESH / newbie02
skype : romin musa /AILESH/newbie02

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:16 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 pm
Posts: 1
Name: Andy8583
Language preferred: English
Timezone: +00:00
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): andycondescu@gmail.com or andrewcondo8583@gmail.com. porbably the latter.
Experience (Optional):I started playing a year ago, but quit when exams came around .I've come back to see if i can do any better now, as i found it quite enjoyable first time round, i also hope to stick aroun da bit more.
Extra Info (Optional): In scotland, 15 years old, still in school. I play a lot of online MMOs, and enjoy this kind of game.
Current worlds playing: Earth 3
Current in game name(s) used: Andy8583


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 am
Posts: 66
Location: battle galaxy & bd forum
Gender: male
Name:newbie (rrn)
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional):Indian Standard Time
Contact Details: romin2507@gmail.com or my Skype account is romin musa
Experience (Optional): playing battle dawn for 2.8 years
Extra Info (Optional): want to learn the shortcut to win fast (tricks)
Preferred Mentor (Optional):anyone(better 4m india)

_________________
FB : AILESH / newbie02
skype : romin musa /AILESH/newbie02

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:39 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 am
Posts: 1
Name:william
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional):Indian Standard Time
Contact Details: burns07251988@gmail.com
Experience (Optional): played games like (ogame) (goodempire) but never nothing as indepth as this
Extra Info (Optional): just want to know how to succeed
Preferred Mentor (Optional):anyone


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:11 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Andy8583 wrote:
Name: Andy8583
Language preferred: English
Timezone: +00:00
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): andycondescu@gmail.com or andrewcondo8583@gmail.com. porbably the latter.
Experience (Optional):I started playing a year ago, but quit when exams came around .I've come back to see if i can do any better now, as i found it quite enjoyable first time round, i also hope to stick aroun da bit more.
Extra Info (Optional): In scotland, 15 years old, still in school. I play a lot of online MMOs, and enjoy this kind of game.
Current worlds playing: Earth 3
Current in game name(s) used: Andy8583

Assigned to Jaymah.

newbie02 wrote:
Name:newbie (rrn)
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional):Indian Standard Time
Contact Details: romin2507@gmail.com or my Skype account is romin musa
Experience (Optional): playing battle dawn for 2.8 years
Extra Info (Optional): want to learn the shortcut to win fast (tricks)
Preferred Mentor (Optional):anyone(better 4m india)

Assigned to Vru.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196 ... 208  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl