It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: It's been always like this
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:10 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I totally agree with you...I have been playing for 3 years or something, but i dont use reds...not in BD and not here....

However, im rank 2 now, but dont have enough myths or weapons that can be used together so that im rank 1...Now i decided to play using my new account and start from scratch and keep the silver boxes in the campaign unused so that i could get some useful weapons when im lvl 30...

BD is not like this though..I started with just 500 blues and now i have abt 10k from winning eras, and a couple of medals too...SM should change something so that the non boosters might get a chance to actually win something

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:11 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Yeah. With BD, activity is rewarded.. I guess it is rewarded in a way in SM, as more wins and such, but only really for top ranked people. Other people just fall behind.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:16 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yea..thats my point..In SM, only MONEY is rewarded..But there should be rewards for SKILL and HARD WORK..People who can spend 10k dollars on the game get into top 10 in 10 days...but the others who have been playing for years without reds should also be given a chance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:31 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Great observation Bluz.

Without those payers, you wouldn't be playing SuperMechs.

And you're wrong. Time is rewarded in SupeMechs, you just don't put in the time. Ask Reiko, she grinds campaign harder than anyone and has 15 maxed fusion items.

She's never spent a cent on power kits, because she doesn't need to. What I notice on your mechs is that they never have fusion levels over 11. Maybe if you put the time in, and grinded campaign you would realize that absolutely anyone can get their mechs completely maxed on fusion.

Furthermore, there are mechs that exist that don't even need mythical items with stay rank one. The mech on the left in my signature is a good example. Nic built it way back when, and that was before 7 module slots and level 15 fusion! That mech can easily stay rank 1 in multiplayer (Doing 1v1s).

I bet if you got that mech with all of its items at level 11 fusion or higher, aside from looking like a badass, you would probably get into a top clan. Assuming you could do 400+ wins per week. Which is another example of how SuperMechs rewards time spent.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

only the weapons are not myths...what abt the torso leg and modules?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:50 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Ashnav wrote:
only the weapons are not myths...what abt the torso leg and modules?

Torso is Galaxsus Model A (legendary), Legs are Cannon Feet (legendary).

(2x) +60 Bullet Modules, (2x) 21 Regeneration Modules, +10 Multi Resistance Module, +72 Health Module. Do what you want with the 7th slot.

50 Physical Damage grappling hook, worst teleport in the game.

There you go. And you have weight to spare. I'll upload a screenshot of my version from about a year ago if I have a chance today.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

well, exept that torso and leg, i have everything it needs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Polarz wrote:
This game has been took over by payers. But I do understand for the fact that it is for supporting the game. Although it's just too far now. Experience is nothing when you have a boat load of money to pay to the game. So what if you have tons of fusion, when you don't even have a single mythical?

And if you are fighting someone, then you are about to win fair and square, then BOOM! The player with Level 16 items will then pop out a kit. (How about a no kits week?)

Almost every 3 days, you can see a useless news saying "NEW MYTHICAL ITEM HAS BEEN RELEASED". However, I do appreciate for the new legendaries such as Heat/Energy Dissolver, and Energy Penetrator. But new mythicals being released every week or even less than 3 days is annoying. How about randomly adding them in the vault instead of putting it up in the news?

Oh and, even the fresher players are already in the elite que. Why? Thanks to $$$.

Let's face it, it's true.

And shout out to REAL experienced players who actually worked hard for their mechs without the help of money!

$$$ won't buy your way into Top clan all the time. Mostly looking for skill, time, or experience. You can spend 18$, wait for a premium sale, then buy all the premiums you need until next sale. You can earn up to 200k-300k sm from campaign and another 100k-200k sm from Multiplayer. I actually had 2 months free. Spent 2-3 hours playing the campaign and got close to around 750k-1 Mil SM per day. This is the Cheapest way to get fusion but requires and immense amount of time. As we speak... I'm at 14.6 Million EXP! Kekekekeke

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:55 pm 
Major
Major

One thing you said that nobody picked up on was the no kits day.

I say why stop there? I've always been an advocate for removing kits, its the worst aspect of the game imo

If you build a mech with a weakness and that mech gets defeated you shouldnt get to cop out with a kit.

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next