It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: SuperMechs is just pay-to-win now. It just is.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Just like the title says. The 'Electricon Mark I' drone does 'Max Energy Damage' which lowers energy capacity, and in my opinion this is a bad idea. This isn't a new feature for everyone to use, no mythical is. This is a premium item, restricted to the elite players who will give Tactisoft as much cash as they need, just so they can abuse a ridiculously overpowered feature, and this is my point. SuperMechs has slowly become a true pay-to-win game ever since epic/legendary items were introduced. First legendaries, then new legendaries to buy, then a ranking system that favours elites, then battle credits, then mythicals. In the old game the top players used the same weapons as everyone else. You had to spend a long time grinding for credits to buy parts. Yes, it took time and effort, but at least you could compete without emptying a truckload of cash into the game. This is how it should be. New players only get a few chances for mythicals in this game, and the 3 guaranteed mythicals in this game aren't guaranteed to be good. Older players get even less of a chance. Gift keys are unlimited, yes, but they're inefficient. You have to wait 45 days for them to reset, you only get a silver box, and if the account you give it to becomes idle, you can't free it up to give it to someone else, ever. The recent change to gift keys to reward you with a silver box instead of a gold proves this even more. Every major change has done this. Soon it will be impossible to win against elites when they get weapons that can drain max energy. Seriously, if Tactisoft wants free players to stay in the game, they should at least add some more easily accessible items. That is, of course, it their goal is to keep the free players playing, which would bring in more new players anyway since more players would exist. With so many new pay-to-win features in the game, you would think Tactisoft wants to form a community of indestructible elites that grind up all new free players, just so they can keep milking the cash cow. Think about it. ;)

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

Post subject: Re: SuperMechs is just pay-to-win now. It just is.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

You're right

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You dont need to pay to be a top player, I know a few builds that require no mythicals and can keep you in rank 1 solidly (:
Pretty sure all players from top clans (Including myself) Have been beaten by someone with only 1-2 mythicals.
Saw Dewah77 get totally obliterated by someone without a single mythical
He was using the legendary physical shotgun and Iron shredder, And Dewah was using an energy mech so he was always close to his opponent (:
Its all about tactics! (:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

ImaBoss696974 wrote:
You dont need to pay to be a top player, I know a few builds that require no mythicals and can keep you in rank 1 solidly (:
Pretty sure all players from top clans (Including myself) Have been beaten by someone with only 1-2 mythicals.
Saw Dewah77 get totally obliterated by someone without a single mythical
He was using the legendary physical shotgun and Iron shredder, And Dewah was using an energy mech so he was always close to his opponent (:
Its all about tactics! (:

Mm yeah top player can be beaten, myself beat him too, but i was using 3 myths, but then he beat me in the next battles lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

We pay time to win.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:23 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

darkshine95 wrote:
ImaBoss696974 wrote:

really??look to the top rank players/clans and see if they have just one mech that they use w/out a single myth...

look the 2 new myth(regeneration blockers)..they are pure OR....just one can make your cooling/regeneration finish...and one of them have 2 use, high damage and heat...its just ... :!:

Ok, Iv found one top player who uses Engine Breaker Mark 1, and he's infamous for being at the leading edge of new mech designs.

Are you forgetting that those weapons have only two uses? The better of the two, Engine Breaker, has pretty limited range with 3-4.

I too can name a few mechs that will easily keep anyone rank 1.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:04 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

darkshine95 wrote:
just have 2 use?? its -50 cooldown..against a heat mech its to much...

and really i dont no how can i be a rank 1 player w/out at least 1 myth...i try and it doesn't work for me....(sorry for bad eng)

-50 isn't a lot at all. Maybe it isn't the dev's fault, but your fault?

Not my problem if your mechs can't keep up with growing skill standards. :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next