It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ugh.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Alright.. I started playing supermechs late 2012, I got to rank like 15 then stopped.. Wasnt my choice though. Anyways, I then forgot about SM And about 1 year ago i found SM Again! I forgot my details though.. So i created ImaBoss696974!
And you know how long it took me to get to rank 1?
About 7 Months.. Lol.. Now i see this kid that started 8 days ago.. 8 fricking days ago and he is already rank 1!

Wanna know why its so bad now?
10 Tokens every level up? Didnt exist.
Gift keys Didnt Exist.
Mythicals at low levels didnt exist.
Mythicals at all didn't exist!
Clans and clan rewards didnt Exist.
This Mythical and legendary thing every 5 levels did not exist!
There wasn't a daily reward either.
And the boxs were nerfed hardcore back then, So everyone just bought their weapons instead of trying their luck.

I just think that's really unfair. You guys are pretty much handing out free mythicals and legendaries now..
I think its so unfair.. Most of us weren't around to see all that, We didnt get free tokens like all the new players now..

Supermechs used to be about strength and strategies, Now its all about luck with boxes and maps! When i first met Fluffeh.. First battle ever, There were 4 physical floor buffs, Nothing else. The map was built for me.
Yeah that was in my favour, But allot of the times its not. and thats not the point. Its about luck these days.
Ugh.. I rather the old version to be honest. These Newbies wouldn't understand because they pretty much got spoiled unlike all of us.

Post subject: Re: Ugh.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

A friend of mine started playing since I invite him. He got to rank 1 in just 4 hours. He got flame biter and Flame boots from campaign. =)

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:52 pm 
Major
Major

I dont really think it's a bad thing that people are leveling up faster. more competition when you get to the top and it enables faster gift key referals.

the major complaint when I first started was that mythicals were too hard to come by and only the boosters would get them so the game was unfair and its just oh so hard to raise the ranks.

now people got what they want and I guess we all just love to complain because here we are (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)' again.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:28 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I don't mind how easy it is the get to rank 1.

Anyone who has spent more than a year playing this game can easily beat someone who only started the game a day or two ago.

It takes awhile to fully understand the perfect order of decision making in this game, and anyone who just started won't know what to do in certain situations. Here are some examples for spotting a newb at rank 1 who just started playing.

- When none of their weapons are in range, they have a tendency not doing anything.
- Having energy and cooling stats < 30.
- Using the wrong kit in the wrong situation.
- Minimal fusion levels, if any.
- A good torso but terrible weapons, or vise versa.

Hope this helped :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WarrMachine wrote:
I don't mind how easy it is the get to rank 1.

Anyone who has spent more than a year playing this game can easily beat someone who only started the game a day or two ago.

It takes awhile to fully understand the perfect order of decision making in this game, and anyone who just started won't know what to do in certain situations. Here are some examples for spotting a newb at rank 1 who just started playing.

- When none of their weapons are in range, they have a tendency not doing anything.
- Having energy and cooling stats < 30.
- Using the wrong kit in the wrong situation.
- Minimal fusion levels, if any.
- A good torso but terrible weapons, or vise versa.

Hope this helped :P

Yeah this is very true! I never saw it this way, Thanks :p

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]