It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Tactisoft selling power will dwindle the game if not stopped
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lightblow wrote:
Supermechs is a great game. But like others, the developers policy of selling in-game power will destroy it sooner than later

I hope this topic serves for everyone to post their protest voice

Anygame that pretends to monetize through selling power is doing:
- Including quite unsurpassable differences in chances to win
- So creating a hardcore and money wasting group while exploiting the rest for farming
- Telling players that the only way to get to high ranking (3,2 and specially 1) is buy pouring money in them
- So most of people, like me, will play it for fun some time and then leave because there is no future for free players

In my recent gaming history, i liked it instantly, played and climbed to rank 5 quite fast, then 4. At this point i realized mythical weapons, and i realized that it was way unfairly to beat them. I had decided to leave at rank 3 because i knew top ranks were only for paying players.

Not long ago they changed campaing mode, with a mythical item at the end as a reward. I got it, my only one, a Metrolens Torso. It quite helped me and with it, and i think only possible with, it i reached ranked 1 and a can sort of keep myself there. Yet it is discouraging to know that being matched with someone with 2-3+ mythical items is almost AUTO-losing.

Someone can beat a person with mythical items because strategy, other weapons, kits, landfield, etc. matter but most of times mythicals are decisive. And if you get one, someone with 2 will have a decisive edge.

So, following other forums, the game shall choose one of these:
- Completely separate playing and matchmaking in free and paying members
- Eliminate completely power selling
- Or at least make mythical items really accesible to free players (top clan rewards are unaccesible for those without them beforehand)

Otherwise this game will last little. As i am sure their statistics already show

The real problem is the mythicals, there will be more mythicals than legendaries if we keep going at this rate.. ~.~

Now there are a few people who I know spent thousand to max level their gear but so what? I've beaten many of them lots of times with just a unique strategy or so. The best way to shine, is to play alot and get lots of wins. The top 3 clan are looking for people who can churn out 500 wins weeklys.

Spending Money on Power is not worth it. =) The most bang for your buck is Premium for a month.

I haven't spent a dime on power kits and I already have a few Max level items. I have 3 and I'm working on 4th. Btw it's 537,600/537,600 to reach max level.

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:05 am 
News Team
News Team
 YIM  Profile

lightblow wrote:
Supermechs is a great game. But like others, the developers policy of selling in-game power will destroy it sooner than later

I hope this topic serves for everyone to post their protest voice

Anygame that pretends to monetize through selling power is doing:
- Including quite unsurpassable differences in chances to win
- So creating a hardcore and money wasting group while exploiting the rest for farming
- Telling players that the only way to get to high ranking (3,2 and specially 1) is buy pouring money in them
- So most of people, like me, will play it for fun some time and then leave because there is no future for free players

In my recent gaming history, i liked it instantly, played and climbed to rank 5 quite fast, then 4. At this point i realized mythical weapons, and i realized that it was way unfairly to beat them. I had decided to leave at rank 3 because i knew top ranks were only for paying players.

Not long ago they changed campaing mode, with a mythical item at the end as a reward. I got it, my only one, a Metrolens Torso. It quite helped me and with it, and i think only possible with, it i reached ranked 1 and a can sort of keep myself there. Yet it is discouraging to know that being matched with someone with 2-3+ mythical items is almost AUTO-losing.

Someone can beat a person with mythical items because strategy, other weapons, kits, landfield, etc. matter but most of times mythicals are decisive. And if you get one, someone with 2 will have a decisive edge.

So, following other forums, the game shall choose one of these:
- Completely separate playing and matchmaking in free and paying members
- Eliminate completely power selling
- Or at least make mythical items really accesible to free players (top clan rewards are unaccesible for those without them beforehand)

Otherwise this game will last little. As i am sure their statistics already show

I agree with most of the things u said like ppl paying money and maxing everything up. But there is also another side strategy I've beaten players like URBU and DOTTORE with only a HAL torso. U see before they updated this game and added mythicals, this game was alot fairer. Strategy rules all in this game. I think most mythical are fair but weapons like Needle Blasters, Flame boots and thunder boots are just too overpowered.

Hope they will understand :!:

Skype-thegamingchicken2
Youtube-TheGamingChicken
Proud tribune layout designer!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well put and thanks for speaking up. After the introduction of the mythical items I have quit playing. As have many others. I don't mind spend some money on the game but will not gamble with the gold boxes. Mythical items need to be direct by with tokens.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]