It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: can the player got 5 token in every 1 month??
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Location: Earth (OF COURSE), Some Country, Some place, and..... Secret
I hope they will do it. Every good part is now very hard to get. and i really need money, but... TOOOKKEEENNNS, I NEED MOOOOORRRREEEEEE :evil: :evil: :evil:

please, at least one token in one week :cry:

4) Buggy was so cute so im try to be like it

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:55 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I think 5 tokens every month would be great but you have to play on at least one world

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Polarz wrote:
If your asking if a player "can" receive 5 tokens every month, we can't. But if you are asking to implement this, this should probably be in the Game Suggestions I have to say..

But every player getting 5 tokens every month? Sounds interesting. But I don't think that this will have high percentages upon this would be implemented. This is a "pay-to-win" game. However, I do like the developers add any ways to receive tokens. :)

And, 10000? (Sorry, I don't know what to call you) I say to you, buy lots of item boxes. Or use your gift keys. If you don't know how to use them, (if it's unused) feel free to send me a PM on how to use gift keys. :)

Call me "Crimson"

To be honest im newbie and now im rank 2. So much money i have waste only to buy some box. i just want to get "Sure Shot" or "Save Shot". that part can be only get by get some box right? if i can get 5 token in 1 month that will be help me because my money is pretty less :cry:

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Did you ever try to ask your McDonalds store if they'll give you 1 Hamburger each month for free?

No? Why not?

Joke aside, I still have to say "no" to this. Tokens is our currency, and tokens is what we sell. Giving them for free is (even if its a small amount) not very useful for both sides.

I am sure, you ask now why it would hurt both sides... Inflation
Spoiler:
In economics, inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.

A simple example for that would be if you would buy power kits with these 5 tokens.
(next numbers are fictive!)
Each player on the game buys in average 0.8 power kits a month for 5 tokens.
That makes 0.8*5*number of players in that months (lets say 100k) =400,000 tokens. Now and with your "update" every player could get 1 powerkit for free.
Do you think all players will buy now in average 1.8 powerkits for 5 tokens each? No, they won't ....
So, we would look at it and decide after a while that we'll have to double the price for the powerkits.

The result would be: your 5 tokens would be worth nothing as other prices would increase.
I am not sure if I made it clear enough, but well ... I tried.

What we CAN do, and will do is : giving you other things for "free!" as for example you can get soon more golden item boxes for free. Its free in terms of that you don't have to spend money for it. Its not free in terms of that it will simply appear on your account - you will have to earn them by playing.
Another thing that we'll hope to see soon will be, that you can earn some tokens by watching video ads.

I hope this helps to understand the issue of giving out something for free without earning it on one or the other way.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:25 am 
Corporal
Corporal

You know, maybe its impossible. but, maybe they can give a blue token just like in Battledawn. Its very limit uses and what we can buy is very less.

I dont know, maybe this is good idea or become bad. All i want is only to enjoy the gameplay :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:18 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Urgh, do the devs ever listen to ideas that myself, Ogonna, and heaps of other people have put forward?

I get it, tokens are currency. And that currency, is mostly used for the item boxes for a chance for mythicals.

I'll say it again. If you can make, a small chance for a mythical to be opened in some sort of box, or reward activity with a chance for a mythical, you'd grow in players, and probably get more money out of it!

And even if you don't like this idea, just say so. I feel like these ideas have just been blatantly ignored, thats why I am always mentioning them.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:59 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

They aren't being ignored there zealot. We've been going through many changes recently and can only handle so much. I will say, we've had a lag in some specific updates, but we always intend to add more.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next