It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: New gameplay/ last update
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

try to understand, all who think the new weight update is better, that most of you dont know how the game was at the beggining. all mechs had equal chances. no resistance drainers or resistance kits, no same OP configuration like now days, remember well how always had to rethink my mech to beat the other combatants.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hi Filipas ur right :roll:

i remember the first item that destroyed this variable ver. was the multi resistance module ! the ver. that u are talking about was a lot variable than the current ver.5.5B and we had the chance to choice 2 play on low or high lvls this was maybe the best ver. ever .

greetings to all ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Ilona wrote:
Do so, but please not here :lol:

Send it to [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi Ilona, forgive me for waiting.

There is no reason for such "privacy" because everyone know how simply had become cheating:

With the changes 5.5b we're a little more at rank 1 and this has eliminated the interminable waits, but we are always few to be online at rank 1.

Considers that, with the new system (a few stars needed to pass the rank and double star for the streak), a good player can carry 3 or 4 "friendly accounts" (read: multiaccount or shared account) to rank 1 in less than two hours.

This and the fact that we are few in rank 1, implies that:

1 - Meet with a "friend" (read ever: multiaccount or shared account) to make easy points is much easier than before.

2 - Send another "friend" with a properly setup to easily win only with a certain player, to prevent this player to rise through the ranks, without risking losing points with the main account, it's even easier for the same reason.

You do not have to believe my words, just take a look at the replays of the top players of the last few weeks to realize this. I do not mean one or two games won because you casually meet a friend. I speak of thirty or forty games in a row against the same "player" and all won in 2 rounds.

These are all things that were happening even before this infamous update, but now have increased dramatically, and greatly affect on the game, much more than before.

In conclusion, we have a game less fun than before, much more cheating and less players (which gradually abandoned for these reasons).

You and the other admin: What else do you want for changing your mind and return to the previous system? that the game is completely destroyed by cheating and absurd rules that make it bad?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

@mirror: YOU do not understand the basis of this discussion. People like YOU with ratings 10K+ ruined the game and now the game was reborn and YOU no longer belong here. If you would stop QQ over your lost push-the-win-button-machine, you would be already posting new stuff in the suggestion section, as this new patch opened up a huge deal of new oportunities.

@dottore: your story does not stand. For that to work, you would have to have 2 parallel accounts with same rating so they can be matched together, and then hope that you will always be matched together, and if you win or lose to some other people with one account then the other account would have to reach the same rating again so the accounts can be matched once again bla-bla-bla... That doesn't sound easy to me and in fact you simply end up playing with 2 accounts instead of boosting one another. Stop telling fake stories to sustain your point of view, ok?

Some of the cheaters are complaining right here on this thread, so I'm sure the cheating was affected. To those who say the game has become boring or completely destroyed... well, I would say the game is now more fun than ever!

Sure it needs a few fixes like the weight class matchmaking, but if devs were so bold and smart to make such a great improvement, I'm sure they wouldn't back down now for a few complaints of hackers and exploiters, and continue to improve the game.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 am 
Corporal
Corporal

@leciufut: I do not know what's your nick in game, but from what you say (especially about mirror111) it soon becomes clear that you have no idea what you're talking about. it is clear that you have no idea what this game is and how it works/worked. Probably you play by, at most, a few months. Mirror, tees, souldescent, Filipas, paradoxon, me and many others who have posted here playing supermecu for more than a year so we know what we write.

As for the problem of cheating (which should be the reason that led developers to do this update), you can check with your own eyes that every single word I wrote is true.

Less talk and check the facts before contesting.

Dottore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

leciufut wrote:
@mirror: YOU do not understand the basis of this discussion. People like YOU with ratings 10K+ ruined the game and now the game was reborn and YOU no longer belong here. If you would stop QQ over your lost push-the-win-button-machine, you would be already posting new stuff in the suggestion section, as this new patch opened up a huge deal of new oportunities.
Complete nonsense. Clearly you have no idea what this game used to be at it's best, so please stop talking like you know better.
Most of these people are here from the very first versions, (this current one could be called the third generation i suppose) and it has gradually became worse gameplay-wise after each generation. This current one is hardly playable if you have tried the original real Sm that was still around 1,5 years ago.
leciufut wrote:
@dottore: your story does not stand. For that to work, you would have to have 2 parallel accounts with same rating so they can be matched together, and then hope that you will always be matched together, and if you win or lose to some other people with one account then the other account would have to reach the same rating again so the accounts can be matched once again bla-bla-bla... That doesn't sound easy to me and in fact you simply end up playing with 2 accounts instead of boosting one another. Stop telling fake stories to sustain your point of view, ok?

Actually it does work and is quite easy to do too:

Step 1: Team up with someone who can reach rank 1 & Reach rank 1 yourself.
Step 2: since there is not that many players at rank 1 you can easily get a lot of matches with your wingman and earn stars.
Step 3: when your wingman drops to a rank too low, just wait for someone else to come online, optimize your gear to beat them and climb back up.
Step 4: Repeat forever, Profit and win every week. If you see someone who could potentially beat you, hold back until they leave of boredom.
Step 5: Never get banned because no one can prove that you are cheating.
Step 6: I didn't say anything, you heard nothing, cheating doesn't exist.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Souldescent wrote:
leciufut wrote:
Complete nonsense. Clearly you have no idea what this game used to be at it's best, so please stop talking like you know better.
Most of these people are here from the very first versions, (this current one could be called the third generation i suppose) and it has gradually became worse gameplay-wise after each generation. This current one is hardly playable if you have tried the original real Sm that was still around 1,5 years ago.
leciufut wrote:

Actually it does work and is quite easy to do too:

Step 1: Team up with someone who can reach rank 1 & Reach rank 1 yourself.
Step 2: since there is not that many players at rank 1 you can easily get a lot of matches with your wingman and earn stars.
Step 3: when your wingman drops to a rank too low, just wait for someone else to come online, optimize your gear to beat them and climb back up.
Step 4: Repeat forever, Profit and win every week. If you see someone who could potentially beat you, hold back until they leave of boredom.
Step 5: Never get banned because no one can prove that you are cheating.
Step 6: I didn't say anything, you heard nothing, cheating doesn't exist.

TRUE WORDS :!:

step 6 made ​​me laugh THX :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3