It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: how is the update working out for you?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:24 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

why is it that people only post when they are upset with a company?

It sucks fighting the same people over and over and waiting 5min between fights because they are the only people at your rank.

Please post your screenshots of you fighting the same people over and over.

Before, I could play all night and maybe run up against the same person a few times. I could play HUNDREDS of fights in a few hours. Now I am lucky to even find a battle.

Loosing legendary items to fusing needs to end. With how many changes are being made to the game I have lost a good 20 legendary items to fusing trying to change my build around.

I don't see a reason to have multiple mech bays like there is now. The saved mech was much better from before. Why would i want 3 fully fussed mechs when i can just move weapons and fuses around? We are talking 100's of hours or $$ to have 3 fused mechs in bays.

I don't like the idea that i can only fight at 30. Before there were so many options of levels to fight at. So many different opponents.

From what i have read recently it seems like these ideas/changes came from the idea to help deter cheaters. You know what else deters cheaters? Banning them.....

I usually like to end a post by saying something good. Like 1 or 2 things that i like about the change.... Right now i can't think of any. I'll get back to you on that one.

Post subject: Re: how is the update working out for you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:42 pm 
Private
Private

I 110% agree update is horrible

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]