It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 am
Posts: 46
bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Only NON-CHEATED records count !

In Tobi's replays I see him winning 4 times in a row against you (j^8).

Winning against you is easy - BUT you as KIT-user number one didnt use 1 kit.
So - clearly cheated points from your account to Tobi's account.

Also he played many games against himself - his other accounts !

So ALL have to know :
All this accounts are used from 1 player (!) ...
Tobi
Tritium
Betamode
Ogonna
iDie
WhiteDwarf
HMS Endeavour
F.....
bestrobbooftheworld (a new one)
and sure a lot unknown ones

Thats MULTI-ACCOUNTING at his finest !

Don't count - sorry !

:-)


Since you can't prove any of this, you must accept the record and update the OP.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 97
lol

Just watch your OWN replays !

:-)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 am
Posts: 46
Those replays prove only that we had private matches. No cheating there. Please update the OP.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:13 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 97
I know you both did :!:

That's enough for me.
;)


:arrow:
Only HONEST player like mirror, etc. deserve it to be mentioned :!:
:roll:

:)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 am
Posts: 46
bestplayerintheworld wrote:
I know you both did :!:

That's enough for me.
;)


:arrow:
Only HONEST player like mirror, etc. deserve it to be mentioned :!:
:roll:

:)


You know nothing. You tell lies as if they are truth. It just proves what a farce this thread is and what a joke pretty much everything you say is.

You refuse to acknowledge the amazing achievement of an honest player just because it isn't you. Instead of celebrating the accomplishment you spread lies and slander. What a very petty thing to do by a very petty person.

The title of this thread really ought to be changed to "Second Best Accomplishments of bestcheateroftheworld, et al". As it stands now, the title is wholly inaccurate.


Last edited by jtothepowerof8 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 am
Posts: 150
bestplayerintheworld wrote:
I know you both did :!:

That's enough for me.
;)


:arrow:
Only HONEST player like mirror, etc. deserve it to be mentioned :!:
:roll:

:)

I'm another honest player, and neither of them cheated. You are just a little upset your 'friend' got beaten in his own game, right ? :lol:
And clearly this 'record list' of yours is based on your own opinions only so it doesn't matter really.
Maybe everybody should make their own lists and only include whoever they feel like, just like you did :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:30 pm 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: England
Gender: male
Souldescent wrote:
bestplayerintheworld wrote:
I know you both did :!:

That's enough for me.
;)


:arrow:
Only HONEST player like mirror, etc. deserve it to be mentioned :!:
:roll:

:)

I'm another honest player, and neither of them cheated. You are just a little upset your 'friend' got beaten in his own game, right ? :lol:
And clearly this 'record list' of yours is based on your own opinions only so it doesn't matter really.
Maybe everybody should make their own lists and only include whoever they feel like, just like you did :lol:


Best player: SleepingBunny
Strongest mech: SleepingBunny
Best win streak: SleepingBunny

The ONLY reason you don't see it is because I'm lazy 8-)

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 am
Posts: 46
Andy wrote:
Souldescent wrote:
bestplayerintheworld wrote:
I know you both did :!:

That's enough for me.
;)


:arrow:
Only HONEST player like mirror, etc. deserve it to be mentioned :!:
:roll:

:)

I'm another honest player, and neither of them cheated. You are just a little upset your 'friend' got beaten in his own game, right ? :lol:
And clearly this 'record list' of yours is based on your own opinions only so it doesn't matter really.
Maybe everybody should make their own lists and only include whoever they feel like, just like you did :lol:


Best player: SleepingBunny
Strongest mech: SleepingBunny
Best win streak: SleepingBunny

The ONLY reason you don't see it is because I'm lazy 8-)


<rhetoric>
Plus you're a cheater too. If your name isn't bestplayeroftheworld, bestplayerintheworld, Robbo Monster, or Black Mamba you can't possibly win without cheating.
</rhetoric>

<irony>
Not a single one of the above noted mech's achievements were achieved without cheating.
</irony>


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:39 pm 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: England
Gender: male
jtothepowerof8 wrote:
<irony>
Not a single one of the above noted mech's achievements were achieved without cheating.
</irony>


I didn't cheat :'(

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 pm
Posts: 15
This is just a player appreciation thread, and there already exist one. But let me tell a few things.

First of all, this is simply your opinions, it is not based on any kind of facts.

Secondly, a record book would be nice, but to prove each record should be given a screenshot so you can't just make up some ridiculous records in attempt to glorify yourself.

Third, a record book should be kept clean of personal attacks or accusations. You keep spamming it in every thread you make or comment, that's mature of you. And another tip, like always, it is smart to provide with a screenshot or any type of evidence when accusing players. Not that you ever are going to do so, which results in that your words will still be merely insults. Thanks for that. Again.

And I hope some admins will soon put an end to all this hilarious events lately. Which likely won't happen though. Most hope has been lost SINCE MONTH (internal joke, only a few people will get this, pretty funny though).


Then again, a real record thread made by a real player (or even admin, forum moderator or anything) could be pretty cool. Just sayin'.


Tobi


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl