It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: ALL TIME RECORDS at SuperMechs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

updated !

(clan members)

:)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

MrOneTwoo wrote:
This topic is totally useless, these are not the all time records, its just your "records". You create some subject which shows that you are good, but you are not. I can create some records like: Most clan wins or most fused items and this kind of useless things or the most xp.. you dont create these subject because you are not the one who made that record. And the highest ladder point is 112 000 and Tobi reached that, Black Mamba(your other account) made just 102 000, yes I remember.
The best win-loss-ratio? If I made a new account and I play one battle and I win, I already have a better(100%) win/loss ratio than you.
First clan winner? Why did you mentioned this? Because it was your team? Why dont you mention the first weekly winner or the first ladderpoint system winner?

i can see you have a point there but

Spoiler:
just ignore it ;)

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

MrOneTwoo wrote:
This topic is totally useless, ...

3260 Views ... tells something total different !

:-)

P.S.: between the sentences I can read so much envy !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

MrOneTwoo wrote:
maybe if you do the same and not make an "all time records" topic for your own records that would be better.

Probably would be. Unless we are in the presence of the all-time best mech since the start of supermechs or a few months after, I think there are probably older, better records for a few of them. No earlier records have been documented this way, so there are likely a few records here that have been beaten in the past, although records like first clan winner are ok. I'm not saying these records are fake, but I'm just saying that they may not be the best of all time. Maybe records since you started documenting them, but not all-time.

-SpikeyMech

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

KingSpikey wrote:
MrOneTwoo wrote:
maybe if you do the same and not make an "all time records" topic for your own records that would be better.

Probably would be. Unless we are in the presence of the all-time best mech since the start of supermechs or a few months after, I think there are probably older, better records for a few of them. No earlier records have been documented this way, so there are likely a few records here that have been beaten in the past, although records like first clan winner are ok. I'm not saying these records are fake, but I'm just saying that they may not be the best of all time. Maybe records since you started documenting them, but not all-time.

-SpikeyMech

Naah as far as these records go, they aren't very fair. He excludes players from his list because they think he cheats so in turn he thinks they cheat xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

He won't acknowledge my achievements such as my 13 gold medals, 18 total medals or my clan's achievements: most clan wins, for personal reasons.

He also doesn't mention the achievements of old players like niko1313 or optimusprime.

This entire record list exists just to elevate his status. He only acknowledges his own accounts.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:31 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Andy wrote:
KingSpikey wrote:
MrOneTwoo wrote:

-SpikeyMech

Naah as far as these records go, they aren't very fair. He excludes players from his list because they think he cheats so in turn he thinks they cheat xD

Good point. :)

-SpikeyMech

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next