It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: A threat?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I would like to ask: for how long is this going to be allowed to continue ?
It's been proven already that the chances of any sort of conclusion are next to nothing, as there will always be two sides to the story, and from what i have seen from all these threads those sides will always remain equal regardless of how many people, and how large amount of proof is in question.
In this case it would be at least 4 people with seemingly endless amount of evidence versus one person with nothing but words backing his claims up.
And my aim is not to accuse anyone, i will gladly admit i am mistaken if proven so.
So even if we just forgot the game and look at the forum/chat alone, where do you draw the line between what is acceptable and what is just too much. One would think when real-life threats come into play it's not a game anymore, and should be taken way more seriously than any gamerule violations.
These are just my personal thoughts about it, and i do consider this important.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

"I would like to ask: for how long is this going to be allowed to continue ?"

YES - right question - how long can Ogonna (=Tobi) open one thread after the next (now 6 or 7) to accuse OTHER players with EDITED (faked) screenshots ?

Because E V E R B O D Y can clearly see that this message was NOT written to HIM !
So he go on with HIS LIES to accuse other players !

THAT is really against a lot of rules !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And my aim is not to accuse anyone"

lol ... "but I post just 20 times to accuse, BUT ist not my aim ... no no !
lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With an edit (=faked) screenshot to accuse other players is really a BAD T H I N G !!!

ILONA will do S O O N the right thing !

:-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

SOOOOO Ogonna ... "You wrote it to me" ... you wrote !

P R O O F this please !

Because I talked to Robbo Monster - he KNOW to whom he wrote,
and he also said that your screenshot torn the words from the context !

THATS the REASON you E D I T it !

YOU USE F A K E D (edit) screenshots to A C C U S E other players ?

BAD only that you DIDNT do it in a good way !

BECAUSE Everybody can see that the name over it in BLUE do not start with a O and sure not a "g" as second !

It looks like a "j" as first LETTER !

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SO T H A T was NOW you LAST action, to ACCUSE OTHER players with edited /faked screenshots !

:!:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

ANSWER this questions please :

Ogonna you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

Can you show the hole screenshot please, that WE can see to WHOM Robbo Monster wrote this !?

- Why you EDIT your boarding pass ?
- Why you EDIT this screenshot ?
- Why you EDIT a lot of scrennshots ?
- Why players post with different accounts (2 or more) to their own threads ?
- Why YOU answered to ILONAs words with your Tobi-account ?
- Why you played j^8 account the last 2 hours with spain flag ?
- Why Tritium have now a spain flag too - he is a Norwegian ?

WHY Tobi, Tritium, Ogonna accusing OTHER players and me ALWAYs exactly the same way ?

The answer off all this questions is very easy :

You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Souldescent wrote:
I would like to ask: for how long is this going to be allowed to continue ?
It's been proven already that the chances of any sort of conclusion are next to nothing, as there will always be two sides to the story, and from what i have seen from all these threads those sides will always remain equal regardless of how many people, and how large amount of proof is in question.
In this case it would be at least 4 people with seemingly endless amount of evidence versus one person with nothing but words backing his claims up.
And my aim is not to accuse anyone, i will gladly admit i am mistaken if proven so.
So even if we just forgot the game and look at the forum/chat alone, where do you draw the line between what is acceptable and what is just too much. One would think when real-life threats come into play it's not a game anymore, and should be taken way more seriously than any gamerule violations.
These are just my personal thoughts about it, and i do consider this important.

I totally agree with you. And clearly, it has been allowed for too long. I am sorry to say that I will not risk my personal life, the safety of myself and my beloved ones just because of a clearly mentally unstable person who now comes with personal attacks on a whole new stage. He has also attempted contacting me outside of the game, with threats like "i know where you live" and "i will come get [name of a person] when you are at work one day" and other things I won't even mention here. Poorly managed from the developers and admins in this game, I am truthfully disappointed. This should have been handled at a stage way earlier than now, before it came out of control. I do wish everybody here the best of luck in the future, and hopefully nobody else will experience to come in a situation like me.

The end

~Tobi~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

ANSWER this questions please :

Tobi = Ogonna you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

Can you show the hole screenshot please, that WE can see to WHOM Robbo Monster wrote this !?

- Why you EDIT your boarding pass ?
- Why you EDIT this screenshot ?
- Why you EDIT a lot of scrennshots ?
- Why players post with different accounts (2 or more) to their own threads ?
- Why YOU answered to ILONAs words with your Tobi-account ?
- Why you played j^8 account the last 2 hours with spain flag ?
- Why Tritium have now a spain flag too - he is a Norwegian ?

WHY Tobi, Tritium, Ogonna accusing OTHER players and me ALWAYs exactly the same way ?

The answer off all this questions is very easy :

You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2