It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: To those complaining about cheating (SM)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I cant wait to see the new roll out!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:51 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Andy wrote:
Ogonna wrote:
So nobody can be banned because screenshots can be faked? There is no way to provide evidence then. It's literally impossible - anything can be dismissed as "could be fake".

But wait....how can 100+ screenshots from a dozen different people be fake? Oh yeah, they can't.

If there is "hard evidence" according to Ilona, does that not at least merit a visit to the game to check out the suspicious players?

Yes anything CAN be faked. The chances of it happening are very small, however there isn't anything in game set up to catch a cheater. The game itself doesn't have any counter-measures against these sorts of players, so the only evidence that can be given isn't strong enough evidence. The problem is with the way the devs have built the game, which is why they're bringing out this new update so that cheating will no longer be possible.

As for the hard evidence, I'm talking personally here as I feel the thread created a few days back that was kept alive had some hard evidence. Evidence sent through to Ilona through PM is confidential. What we as players may think is hard evidence clearly isn't enough for the admins/devs because of how easily they can be faked. Like I've said though, the admins/devs know this which is why they're bringing out this update! :)

I don't see why so many people would put so much effort in faking all those screenshots. You can see the screenshots from general chat, his behaviour is exactly the same every time, you can check the ladderpoints in the end of the weeks, and who got the medals. All of that will support the thought that these screenshots are real, and that the reports/discussions are truthful.

And yes, I tried making the last thread with all the hard evidence I could gather up, but apparently it wasn't enough. Sorry, but I really don't understand the decision to leave it all as it is, with all these reports, pictures, even videos from different players during so many weeks.

Let me give an example of the situation.

If a criminal robs a bank, the police won't say: "Oh let's wait, the security systems should arrive within the next month, so let's just leave him and see what he does!" The fingerprints of the thief are found on the scene. Still, he is not going to prison, not even asked to return the items he stole, because the fingerprints "could be faked". He just walks freely. Next week he robs another bank. Again his fingerprints are found, but nothing is done about it. A man gives the police a tip about who the robber might be, but is ignored. Week after week, banks are robbed, prints are found, different people give the police tips, but nothing is done about it! Security systems are still not in place and the bank robber still walks around as a free man. And even blames the people who gave the tips for being the guilty ones, saying he is innocent himself.

See how ridiculous that is? We have systems of law in a community to take effect when someone breaks the law, or in some other way harass other people, causing damage to anyone else etc. In the same way, there should be some rules in a game, to keep order. When something is not right, there has to be done something about it immediately.

I don't complain about the update, as I too think it will solve a lot of the current problems. But the problems right now still exist, and they probably will for another month or so if nothing is done immediately. And I know for sure I don't want to be involved in this much drama, just because of a simple game I want to play to enjoy. It's not worth it. I know that this will be the last week I stay here in this game, because of all the happenings lately and the seemingly low progress. It is no secret that I spent almost 50,000 tokens in this game, which is a decent amount of support to you. So if money is the issue in all of this, consider that you are getting donations from more than one player...

~ ~ Tobi ~ ~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:00 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

ANSWER this questions please :

Ogonna=Tobi you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

- Why you EDIT your boarding pass ?
- Why you EDIT the screenshot about Robbo Monster ?
- Why you EDIT a lot of scrennshots ?
- Why players post with different accounts (2 or more) to their own threads ?
- Why YOU answered to ILONAs words with your Tobi-account ?
- Why you played j^8 account the last 2 hours with spain flag ?
- Why Tritium have now a spain flag too - he is a Norwegian ?

WHY Tobi, Tritium, Ogonna accusing OTHER players and me ALWAYs exactly the same way ?

The answer off all this questions is very easy :

You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !
:-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:53 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Your ctrl+v are amusing, I really must say. Would love to get a response from anyone of high ranks, if possible.

Also, a certain player is not following the forum rules about double posting, posting the same content over and over, and breaking other rules too. Some cleaning up is needed, as much of the forums now are spam and useless messages. Just saying.

-Tobi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

ANSWER this questions please :

Tobi = Ogonna you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

- Why you EDIT your boarding pass ?
- Why you EDIT the screenshot about Robbo Monster ?
- Why you EDIT a lot of scrennshots ?
- Why players post with different accounts (2 or more) to their own threads ?
- Why YOU answered to ILONAs words with your Tobi-account ?
- Why you played j^8 account the last 2 hours with spain flag ?
- Why Tritium have now a spain flag too - he is a Norwegian ?

WHY Tobi, Tritium, Ogonna accusing OTHER players and me ALWAYs exactly the same way ?

The answer off all this questions is very easy :

You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !
:-)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2