It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 82
lol

THATS why Tobi ... a norwegian ... playes now with Spain flag !

Ogonna = Tobi = Tritium

AND he is the ONE who cheat A L L other players !

:-)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 82
Dear Admins & Developer !


What happen with player, who accuses OTHER for cheating WITH
obviously faked statements ?

What happen with player, who post with other accounts (a 2nd and a 3rd) to their own threads ?

Let us discuss about THAT !

:) ;) :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:51 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 pm
Posts: 15
Andy wrote:
bestplayerintheworld, please stop double posting. If you have something to add to what you've previously said, click the edit button and add it to the bottom.

As for what I said about keeping flaming off this thread, you're the only one to have brought a fuss over to this thread. You're digging yourself a grave. If you aren't a cheater then you should have nothing to fear, therefore shouldn't feel the need to prove yourself.

I'd like to keep this thread alive, not to blame you bestplayerintheworld, but to show how the current system can be abused.

~Andy


Thank you for your continued support to keep the thread alive, it's satisfying that a forum moderator sees the importance of all this and keeps the thread open for discussion. However I feel that all parts are not able to participate in a mature discussion, just coming with a lot of insults and proofless accusations.


I'll explain what I mean.

From this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=406&t=30613


bestplayerintheworld wrote:
You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !


Big problems in our heads. Nice insult to me and Ogonna.


bestplayerintheworld wrote:
AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!


They seem to have a lot of sense to me, why else would they be created? Atleast I know what I am trying to do, and that's the right thing. Open for discussion over a topic I think is very relevant.



From this current thread:

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Ogonna

How stupid you must be ???

The thread from you was closed few hours and you open a NEW one as tobi ???


I am still not Ogonna. I opened the thread because I wanted to open for discussion with all the current proofs, without all the personal attacks. But you still keep 'em coming, so that's nice. And thank you for calling me stupid, an insult from you nowadays is as casual as I drink a glass of water, and always appreciated!


bestplayerintheworld wrote:
it is an insolence, that you OGONNA think the admins and developers are so stupid !

Ogonna = Tritium = Tobi = HMS Endeavour = iDie = betamode = sicilian = etc.

You can see ALL this on his youtube channlel "Torleif Lund".


I don't ever think Ogonna mentioned anything about the devs being stupid? I know this was aimed towards me, so next time adress me with Tobi as Ogonna is another person. And no, me neither have never thought of them as, nor said that the devs are stupid. If you still mean I have, you have to supply proof. Which you haven't. Nuff said.

I am Tritium, iDie and Betamode. I am not Sicilian, Ogonna, HMS Endeavour. And still no proofs, other than my own words admitting my own accounts. But surely, check out the Youtube channel, it supports my words!


bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Ogonna/Tritium traveled in the same flight from Norway to Spain.
(changing flag in chat - see screenshot)


Yes, please study the screenshots. If you do, you'll see I travelled 10th of July from Alicante (Spain) - London (England) - Stavanger (Norway). Then 12th August Stavanger (Norway) - Alicante (Spain). Ogonna travelled 15th of August from Oslo (capital of Norway, different side of the country) - Madrid (capital of Spain, in centre of the country)! 3 days later, and totally different destinations. It proves we couldn't have been the same persons, as it makes no sense to travel back and forth that often. I can't quote the pictures, as the topic is locked. But check it out on page 1 and 2 of this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=406&t=30583


bestplayerintheworld wrote:
NO MORE WORDS ARE NEEDED!

Please BANN Ogonna for such an insolence, that he think the admins and developers are so stupid !


Yep. No more words are needed. But what about some proof?


bestplayerintheworld wrote:

On the youtube channel of Mr. Torleif Lund you describe self that Tritium and Tobi are both your accounts !!!

How you can say now you are not Tritium or Tobi or Ogonna ???

IT PROOF 100% that Ogonna = Tobi = Tritium !


How can you draw the conclusion that since my Youtube account proves I am Tritium, which I also admitted to, it also proves I am Ogonna? Please explain me your logic here.


The next quote is a whole post, but I'll break it into parts and give a reply to it.

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Dear Admins & Developer !


Ogonna = Tritium
(and 8 - 10 other accounts)

HIS CHEATING-System :

He go up 1st days with one "main"-account.
Than he stop playing with him (safe points and to be sure not to be beaten,
not to lose lot of points).

With his lower-points accounts he can generate MORE points from the other players with many points - special at level30 games.

Sometimes or sometimes often he play HIMSELF ... Ogonna vs Tritium
to tranfser the "stolen" points from the FAIR players to his main-account.

THAT cheating-system he practicise now since month !


This is exactly what you yourself have been doing, and that I in this thread wanted to open a discussion about, and I even provided evidence against you that you cheated like this. And chats from the ones you cheated with admitting to it. So now you try and put all the blame away from yourself? Nice try. Please provide some proof. On another note, I don't think I ever played a match vs Ogonna with Tritium. So what you say, that's just impossible!

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
AND that is the MAIN-REASON he try NOW everthing to accuse OTHER honest player AND what miracle HE is AGAINST the new system, cos
THAN he cannot go on with his CHEATING-SYSTEM and steal the HONEST and F A I R Players THEIR medals !!!

T H A T is the T R U T H !!!

:-)


If you were playing as a honest player, I would not have created the thread in the first place. Nor would anyone else who opened threads about multi-accounting, LP Farming etc. That is the truth, which also makes sense!

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Admins & Developer if you have ANY QUESTION HOW he can make A L L cheating with all details ... I can TELL YOU !
Because I am the HONEST one ... and I hate C H E A T E R S !

T H E Y (Ogonna, j^8, etc.) cheated MY SISTER bestplayeroftheworld exactly with that System many (!) times.


Yeah I'm sure you can tell them everything about it, because you seem to be an expert on the field... At least according to my screenshots. My opening post in the thread speaks for itself.

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
And one more :
What impudence from Ogonna and j^8 - the 2 BIGGEST cheater, who BOTH used this system to cheat their medals !

And THAT is exactly the reason WHY they accuse MOST other fair players like me !

THEY are afraid that the admins and developer KNOW the truth about THEM !

nice greetings
bestplayerintheworld


You still come up with vile accusations without any kind of evidence, against two of the players I have seen you regularly lose to. Maybe you just want to get rid of some hard competition?


Andy wrote:
As for what I said about keeping flaming off this thread, you're the only one to have brought a fuss over to this thread. You're digging yourself a grave. If you aren't a cheater then you should have nothing to fear, therefore shouldn't feel the need to prove yourself.

I'd like to keep this thread alive, not to blame you bestplayerintheworld, but to show how the current system can be abused.

~Andy


I don't know why bestplayerintheworld keeps coming up with all these insults and accusations, or the reasons behind it, even without ever providing a single proof. As Andy said, you're digging yourself a grave, bestplayerintheworld. I just know that I think fair play should be first priority in the game. And right now it's not what it should be like, I do think many other will agree.


Hopefully this will still be read and considered. Thank you, to everyone here, who still have faith!


Tobi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 82
ANSWER this questions please :

Ogonna you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

Can you show the hole screenshot please, that WE can see to WHOM Robbo Monster wrote this !?

- Why you EDIT your boarding pass ?
- Why you EDIT this screenshot ?
- Why you EDIT a lot of scrennshots ?
- Why players post with different accounts (2 or more) to their own threads ?
- Why YOU answered to ILONAs words with your Tobi-account ?
- Why you played j^8 account the last 2 hours with spain flag ?
- Why Tritium have now a spain flag too - he is a Norwegian ?

WHY Tobi, Tritium, Ogonna accusing OTHER players and me ALWAYs exactly the same way ?

The answer off all this questions is very easy :

You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !
:-)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:19 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:35 pm
Posts: 5
bestplayerintheworld wrote:
ANSWER this questions please :

Ogonna you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

Can you show the hole screenshot please, that WE can see to WHOM Robbo Monster wrote this !?

- Why you EDIT your boarding pass ?
- Why you EDIT this screenshot ?
- Why you EDIT a lot of scrennshots ?
- Why players post with different accounts (2 or more) to their own threads ?
- Why YOU answered to ILONAs words with your Tobi-account ?
- Why you played j^8 account the last 2 hours with spain flag ?
- Why Tritium have now a spain flag too - he is a Norwegian ?

WHY Tobi, Tritium, Ogonna accusing OTHER players and me ALWAYs exactly the same way ?

The answer off all this questions is very easy :

You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !
:-)


why cant u defend ur self ? but keeps changing the subject to ogonna


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 82
@alliance

you shouldn't go on to post with 2 or more accounts in the same thread ... that will give troubles for you soon !

:-)

I will report this now.

CAN BIG LIER and ACCUSING OTHER OGONNA please give an ANSWER to the questions ?

He want not, because otherwise himself have to say that he LIED !!!

:mrgreen:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:09 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:40 am
Posts: 159
Gender: male
You are really ANNOYING and PATHETIC. Please stop posting here, nobody cares what are you saying because you have no proofs, you just talking sh*t and copying your own posts from other topics.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 am
Posts: 82
ohhh MrOneTwo you say "Ilona talking ...." ... good to know !

And since when you support cheaters and LIERS ?
(just watch the screenshot in the other thread from Ogonna)

:-)

Maybe YOU MrOneTwo have answers for the questions above ???

There is only one answer for it ... he got old and lost a lot, frustrated, thats why he WROTE "200" posts with EDITED (faked) screenshots AND HE LIE a LOT during his accussion !

:-)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:06 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:39 pm
Posts: 5
OMG! So much time and energy wasted! Kids! :shock:

It absolutely doesnt matter who is who cause its just a game. :)

Better to play.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 am
Posts: 144
spula wrote:
OMG!
It absolutely doesnt matter who is who cause its just a game. :)

Better to play.

I think it does matter.
I am not however playing much if at all anymore due to reasons everyone already know. This is allowed to continue without anything being done about it and it is killing the game. It's a shame for sure, but i have no interest in logging into a game where i almost instantly get personally attacked and/or insulted because i am against this cheating.
The leaderboard is mostly a joke now.
And what happened to the discussion this topic was originally about ? Everybody just forgot or no one seriously cares ?
Oh and the new version, if that ever comes out, i think i'll check it out but unless it's something really amazing i think i'm done here.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl