It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Continued discussion
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Souldescent wrote:
... because i am against this cheating.

:idea:
So you should maybe write something AGAINST j^8's and Ogonna's (=Tobi) cheating :?:

Quote:
i think i'm done here.

finally
:P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Souldescent wrote:
i think i'm done here.

finally

Ilona, I hope you are proud of continually protecting him. This is the caliber of person that you are destroying the reputation of your game for.

Check me out on YouTube!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

alliance1962 wrote:
ANSWER this questions please :

Ogonna you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

*more text*

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !
:-)

why cant u defend ur self ? but keeps changing the subject to ogonna

Simply because he does only know how to bring up insults, accusing other players, or copying and pasting his own posts. At least so it seems. No proof has ever been given by him, no evidence, only words. Pretty angry ones too.

Here's a player who agrees:

MrOneTwoo wrote:
You are really ANNOYING and PATHETIC. Please stop posting here, nobody cares what are you saying because you have no proofs, you just talking sh*t and copying your own posts from other topics.

To serious business and to everyone, stay on topic, this is a discussion, not a competition of attacking other players. I want this thread alive.

Souldescent wrote:
spula wrote:
OMG!
It absolutely doesnt matter who is who cause its just a game. :)

Better to play.

I think it does matter.
I am not however playing much if at all anymore due to reasons everyone already know. This is allowed to continue without anything being done about it and it is killing the game. It's a shame for sure, but i have no interest in logging into a game where i almost instantly get personally attacked and/or insulted because i am against this cheating.
The leaderboard is mostly a joke now.
And what happened to the discussion this topic was originally about ? Everybody just forgot or no one seriously cares ?
Oh and the new version, if that ever comes out, i think i'll check it out but unless it's something really amazing i think i'm done here.

I agree with you, once again. You're a reasonable person, and yet you draw the same conclusions as I am. This game is currently not doing so well community-wise, or competition-wise for that matter. The strategic players disappear, the fun talks disappear as trash-talk rule the general chats, no matter where I go too I always get private messages where some player over and over again is harassing and insulting me... And then of course the spam invites to a private battle whenever I am online, so that they can know when I am in a match and avoid me. That also explains something about their skill level.

And it keeps getting worse. Every day. Every week. Personal attacks turn into threats. Threats that should not be tolerated at all. Watch this thread for more info:

viewtopic.php?f=406&t=30613

And yes, it all is a big joke right now. Even the forums are spammed, same messages everywhere, same posts, same copy-paste from certain players. What is done about it? You know the answer. I hoped, kept the motivation up, gave it all a shot. Then another chance. And another... Hoped my messages and posts and mails would be heard. By now, the hope is long gone, and I get the impression nobody cares.

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
Souldescent wrote:
i think i'm done here.

finally

Ilona, I hope you are proud of continually protecting him. This is the caliber of person that you are destroying the reputation of your game for.

This proves what my first assumptions were. A player who is not good enough to win by honest play, has to cheat (as proven in this thread) to win, forms alliances to take cheating to a whole new level to squeeze out the competition. Who is satisfied when people say they are done here, as the quote clearly shows. Strong players, strategic players, fun players, old players. I see less of them around every day. By now I can count the competitive players on one hand. What does that tell us?

Andy said earlier "you are digging your own grave", but I think I should add something, because you are also digging the grave of the game. Deeper for every bit further this is allowed to continue. Or climbing the mountain, every step a bit closer to the top, closer to the cliff. And once you fall over the tip of the cliff, you keep falling until you hit the ground. The impact will be great.

However, I am satisfied with my own progress in the game, and can honestly say I have completed it. My final challenge and legacy for everybody who follows and still wishes to play here will be very simple, yet hard. I challenge all of you fair players out there to get a screenshot in the end of a week, where your points are higher than this!

Then, towards my final part of this post... And I bring up this with a deep smile.

I love the saying: "I am with you till the end." I choose to draw a line here, as this will be the end for me. It is not how I imagined it to be, and it is far from perfect. But it has come to a point I no longer can handle. I hope that the people I have met in this game have a positive memory of me, and will remember our good times. For sure I will remember the hard fights, awesome people and strategic planning and build improvements I have made with my friends here! I also hope that I leave without any unfinished business. Most of the time here has been a pleasure, and I would like to thank the people who made up the good time and laughs with me. I do appreciate you all!

I will still be contactable through Skype, so feel free to leave a PM here and I will give it to you. I will probably be in game now and then the nearest future, not for serious playing, but for making sure my friends have a way to contact me before you add my skype. Good luck with your lives and future, may you deserve all the best the world can give you!

Last words

~~Tobi~~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:44 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Tobi = Ogonna you accouse OTHER players again and again ?

Can you show the hole screenshot please, that WE can see to WHOM Robbo Monster wrote this !?

- Why you EDIT your boarding pass ?
- Why you EDIT this screenshots ?
- Why you EDIT a lot of scrennshots ?
- Why players post with different accounts (2 or more) to their own threads ?
- Why YOU answered to ILONAs words with your Tobi-account ?
- Why you played j^8 account the last 2 hours with spain flag ?
- Why Tritium have now a spain flag too - he is a Norwegian ?

WHY Tobi, Tritium, Ogonna accusing OTHER players and me ALWAYs exactly the same way ?

The answer off all this questions is very easy :

You Ogonna are Tobi and Tritium too, and you have BIG PROBLEMS in your head, because at SM are now a lot of players, who beaten you so OFTEN and got ALL your records !

AND now you dont know what to do ... so you GO on and on and on to create senseless threads !!!

YOUR 5th or 7th NOW ?

PRETTY NICE from you that you IGNORE I L O N A s words more and more !
:-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Two things ought to be crystal clear to you. One, there is a serious problem threatening the viability of this game; and two, a particular person is solely responsible for causing this.

I cannot accept that the mere possibly that screenshots could be faked is reason enough to not ban someone. No one has the amount of time necessary to fake all those screenshots. We aren't talking about one of two here; we are talking about dozens which evidence multiple different infractions. Furthermore, there is no credible evidence to suggest they are altered in any way.

So I will echo my comments from one of the other threads. Your inaction is destroying your game. No amount of updates will save it as long as certain players are allowed to stay. For some reason you have decided that some people are allowed to cheat while others aren't. That not only impunes the integrity of the game but of yourself as well.

I won't be so presumptuous as to think that my words will lead to action. I will just say that I hope you are happy with this situation. It is of your own doing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
possibly that screenshots could be faked

Tobi = Ogonna edit HIS screenshots to HIDE the truth !
(not once - many times :!: )

Tobi = Ogonna edit HIS flight-papers to write HERE in the forum a LIE :!:
:roll:

Tobi = Ogonna accuse and accuse and accuse OTHER (many) players :!:

Tobi = Ogonna post on the same thread (most from himself) with OTHER accounts from himself :!:

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
I cannot accept that ...

You HAVE to :!:
You also have to accept, that the developer ( :!: ) AND the moderators are NOT stupid as you think :!:
THEY have a very good working brain AND they KNOW that you j^8 and Tobi = Ogonna "cheat", like you accuse a lot of other players :!:

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
No one has the amount of time

You have enough time to write HOURS here in the forum :!:
lol
:lol:

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
Your inaction is destroying your game. No amount of updates will save it as long as certain players are allowed to stay.

This is hard - now even to grumble against the developer :!:
:oops:

;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You HAVE to :!:
You also have to accept, that the developer ( :!: ) AND the moderators are NOT stupid as you think :!:
THEY have a very good working brain AND they KNOW that you j^8 and Tobi = Ogonna "cheat", like you accuse a lot of other players :!:

Oh if I had it my way you would've been silenced long ago. As for your constant harassment on the forum, I would personally have liked to issued you a ban. I would have liked the game to have developed a similar system to battledawn to catch cheaters. Unfortunately the game already has it plans, however I'm happy enough to back them up. On top of that I don't have admin powers, so all I can do is monitor what you do and pass it on to someone higher up to deal with.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5